Unwanted contacts/messages

Please guys, I am not interested about any friend request, about any person who wants to add me,it doesn't make sense to be in your list to have a human topic debate/advice/help on here. From start I reject all of you and I won't answer unappropriate messages about personal life unless I ask for a help which requires more info about my privacy. You will be rejected and/or blocked or I am going to post your name here.Thank you!

There is no need to post names of other users.

If you receive unwanted or unsolicited messages with inappropriate content you can report these messages by clicking on the red triangle.
Explain shortly why you report this user and the mods will take care of the rest.

Please don't delete these messages,  they need them for their investigation.  After their message you can delete them.

Lol,thank for ur advice,but 'good' users must have good brand.So,they know what I am talking about,Their ID must be known.My post has a direct target.Have a nice day everyone! :top:

I know exactly what you are talking about.
What I am trying to tell you,  and all others who experiences the same,  is all members have the responsibility to make and keep this site safe and a nice place to be around. The whole team are doing a great job but they can't do it alone.
By reporting these kind of activities the members will be banned,  temporary or definitely.

It has no use to reveal the id of a user who misbehave on a public forum.  Report to the team is sufficient enough and they take the appropriate action.

I got you but sometimes,a simple report is not enough for them.

Well, let me put it this way:

If you post ID form users on the forum  then the change is very high that you get a warning or worse: banned.

Hello meme1,

Primadonna is absolutely correct. If you identify anyone on the public forum, even though they are doing something wrong, you also are violating the Expat-blog Terms and Conditions of Use. This will also have consequences for you.

When you report posting or messages to TEAM, they are dealt with quickly and are anonymous, so you are not putting yourself at risk. You are also helping other members in the same situation.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello meme1,

I think it has already been said.

According to our rules and regulations, it is prohibited to post members identities on the forum.
Just click on the 'report' button and we will do the necessary.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Marjorie