Sharing Information

I would like to suggest all the friends that please share the information on this forum which might be a big help for many, for instance:

Housing: I am sure all of us do search for accommodation and sometimes we do not like or vacant apartment / villas near to us, we can share the information with others which will definitely assist them

Jobs: When ever you come across for any vacancy immediately post on the forum

vehicles: Same as above

Pets: Share your experience with others for re locating and how was your experience with vets over here

Dates: do not carried away I mean eating dates is healthy and always eat dates

Have a lovely day and please do share the information beside your telephone numbers ;)

Heart Collector wrote:

I would like to suggest all the friends that please share the information on this forum which might be a big help for many, for instance:

Housing: I am sure all of us do search for accommodation and sometimes we do not like or vacant apartment / villas near to us, we can share the information with others which will definitely assist them

Jobs: When ever you come across for any vacancy immediately post on the forum

vehicles: Same as above

Pets: Share your experience with others for re locating and how was your experience with vets over here

Dates: do not carried away I mean eating dates is healthy and always eat dates

Have a lovely day and please do share the information beside your telephone numbers ;)

For security reasons please do not post any personal contact details like phone numbers, fb, email addresses etc on an open forum.

Someone needs to read the post again  :lol:

@ Heart Collector > You have given some good points here and this is how we help each other on Expat.com :top:

Thank you

Priscilla