INQUIRY ON QATAR VISA...

oood day to u...Plz, I've been given a 5year residential permit and a six month visa by a company in qatar(Al alasila construction) through a sponsor who happens to be a friend's older brother.. I've completed payment as well as every other necessary procedures.. But the man( sponsor) is trying to delay me, making me to suspect some foul play. He first said he's trying to secure accomodation for me, whereas I read from qatari interior ministry website that every company provides accomodation for their prospective employees, now he came up with another story saying I need to wait for another very important document, he said the document, a Pass, will be required at the airport to enable me clear myself from immigration officials, whereas, I've never come across such document online. Please I need you to confirm the authenticity of his claim please...I have been on this since april this year. Thanks..

there is no other documents as soon as you have copy of your visa,
also you can have your own accommodation.

Thanks a lot bro for the eye opener.. I think I can now take some steps based on your eye opening reply.. You are much appreciated..

My Dear, Nigerian has two way of entering Qatar, Is either as an expatriate or by free Visa.

Entering as an expatriate : In this scenario a good, standar and Operating in company can only bring your In as an expatriate, In which they will provide you with Accomodation, Negotiated Salary, and other allowance in the Contract and Offer letter they will send to U.

Secondly: Entering as a freelance, this sscenario U can pay anybody, relatives (trusted) in qatar to do help you apply for visa in some low valued company. and after which enetr they will give you an N.O.C as legal release document, which means you are free to look for Job in any standard company which will suit your expectation of Job offer/package to work with. Although, before you leave nigeria they have to send you some supporting like: Valid Visa Copy, akpako document like Offer letter stating that your basic salary will be 7000QR (it is just to make the stupid Immigration hoodlum to let you pass at the entry)

So I hope this helps you better

Thanks a lot Mr. Whale1, I really appreciate you sir.. I should soon leave for qatar any moment from now, I've gotten my valid visa copy, but I wasn't given any document stating my basic salary or income whatsoever.. I only have my passport, visa copy, yellow fever vaccine card, nothing more.. Do you think I may be refused entry by the immigration officials?

Are u in qatar now?