Life in QATAR

Hi every one i am from india (hyderabad) living in qatar from 5 years before i was in UAE but it was very bad experienced but about QATAR i really love...life in qatar is very easy if your getting handsome package evenif u dont get no worries people of qatar are very decent and much educated they care human they dont compare our nationality they dont compare our religion they only care about humans so if your moving to qatar then its a good idea but now a days indian visas are closed in qatar some are getting and some not ... i am working here as a assistant sales manager if any one wants to know more then you can send me a private message .best of luck to every body
Regards

Whosain

Hi Whosain,

Thank you for giving out your opinion about Qatar here, these information may help the other members as well.

It would be nice if the members can communicate with you here on the forum, instead of using the private message system.

Thanks

Priscilla

Thanks Whosain

I'm sure Qatar is pretty luxurious to live in :D

I'll stick to Bahrain for time being  :lol:

Hello

Yes your right let people start here it self

Thanks for the advise .

Have a great days ahead

Mr. Gunner

Why dont you try qatar for a short time atleast you can have a practical exprienced ..

I came to online being worried about qatar jobs and visa applications. Infact I wanted to know anything about qatar jobs, visa, and sponsor.

I decided to have a knowledge about  this base on the fact that about a month ago a colleague from my country who came from qatar promised to assist  me to get a work sponsor. He had demanded some money from me; and since i have being jobless for sometime now, i had to give my room for a rent to live with my friend, for he had said it would take him only three weeks to complete everything.

Even though, i did not pay the wholesome money, i paid part.
To be short, there is no visa , and there is no job offer.Nevertheless, i have lost my room;

GOOD PEOPLE ON EXPAT BLOCK - WHOSAIN
It is by this network that i met Whosain. Even though he is not a countryman or a person i have ever met, he has being good to me. He has giving me details of visa and sponsorhip by his  5 years qatar and other years in gulf experience.

It is with much pleasure therefore, that i would like to recommend him to anyone who has a problem traveling qatar.

Whosain wrote:

Mr. Gunner

Why dont you try qatar for a short time atleast you can have a practical exprienced ..

Sure I'd love that :)

What field are you working in now ?

Yeah i am working for a doha leading event company