About to move to KL

Hi everyone out there!
I am a Pakistani female and will be coming next month hopefully to KL. My 8 year old will be going to school in the area of Cheras, Batu 9, lot no 823 and 984.
I am interested in knowing where can I get a good reasonable condo? I have been to KL but the area Cheras I am not that aware of .I am quite aware of the area Bukit Bintang and KLCC. But I want to live near her school and also want to have budget places around where I can buy myself some groceries!
i would be greatful if someone could guide me as to where and how can I manage my commute. Once I know the area or the reference to a safe condo I can always search or Google it thru Mudah or else where

Thank you

I doubt anybody will know the area, as it is not a place where expats live. You will need to take a look at the Housing section above and perhaps put an ad. or look at the commercial property sites.

Thanks for the advise I will try my luck.

Asslam-o-Alaikum

Miss Hina near bukit nintang  have some areas like raja chulan  or sentul  pwtc  this all area name  but may i know wht is your budget for home. if  you din,t get  than let me know i will check for you

Tq

Mr Imran thanks for the input. No I haven't yet found any place to live but I want a safe and secure place which is not very expensive an since I will be alone I want easy access to shop my groceries and also transport to her school which is in Batu 9

hi

U can check titiwangsa condo or Sang suria secure places not expensive very convinient

Hi are they near to Batu 9 Cheras

hi
yap...its only few stations on lrt........or u looking in walking distance??? or do u driving???

Regards

I dont know how to drive but yes I am looking for something which is close to my work place which will also be my daughters school

oh ok ok ok
did u try this web site?
[link moderated]

ibilik

AoA Miss Hina  sentul or pwtc  i think good for you ..?

Sentul and PWCT are impossible locations to get to Batu 9 Cheras unless the school operates a bus to that area. They are north of KL and B9C is about 30 km south of KL. The school bus is highly unlikely to go that far away from the school, but ask if they run one (at all) as I think the pupils are more likely to be local Malaysians from the immediate area.

Thanks once again Gravitas, i had also done some map searching and that is what I realized.

(moderated: no free ads here please + register in the business directory)

You can look for Cengal cindominiumat Bandar Sri permaisuri, Cheras  This confo is 15 minutes drive to batu 9 cheras. It is also only 10 minutes walk to LRT station. Near to supermarkets and restaurants. You can buy all your groceries here.
Write to me if you want me to get a unit for you

Jane

Mr Jehanzeb, this is a forum where people ask about expat related issues. If you are serious in getting a job which i understand is not that easy either you can look at the classified section of jobs and then search according to yuor requirement and qualification.

Lilianseee999, i have PM you

Hi Jane i have PM you.

Ladies, please dont clutter up the forum with your to and fro messages which are meaningless.  Astonishingly, 99.99% of emails that get sent actually arrive. Many thanks.

[moderated: promoting your services is not allowed]

Hello Andrew, yes I am still searching and would be greatful for your help.
Thank you

[moderated: free advertisement is not allowed]