Fishing

Anybody out there can point me in the direction of hiring a fishing boat?

Also does anyone know if people actually catch anything worth eating down by the scientific centre?

Thanks

For boat hire check FishFishMe.
I haven't seen anyone catching anything substantial from the shore, and even if they did, I wouldn't eat it. Sea is supposedly very polluted around the City.

Struggling a bit with the blog protocols . Thank you for the feedback. Any advice on best time of year ? Much obliged

Cooler months are better, but from my experience the Arabian gulf is full of fish, especially compared to the Mediterranean Sea, so you will have a good time. Maybe you are interested to join, there are a bunch of us trying to hit the seas at least one Saturday a month. I am about to set up a new fishing lines for us tomorrow, because the ones on the boat were crap, but in spite of that we had a good day.

Thanks for the feedback I would love to join you guys.

Souq sharq.  there is s port there. after sultan center.

thanks!

i have numbers of some boats owner they r renting there boats with a driver for anytime u want during the day ,, aroud 5-6 hrs    if u want just tell me i will ask them and tell u

Yes please thanks very much. I am going on vacation tonight but I would sure like to get in touch with these guys when I get back