Clothing and weather conditions .

Dear members , wishing u all a Happy New year.

As i am packing my bag to come to Egypt, i need a clear identification on what type of clothes to bring with for my stay in Egypt.As i am enjoying summer here i know it's winter there,but how cold is it really and is it raining alot there? I guess its another winter for me lol..

Hi Chantal
Welcome to Egypt and Happy New Year for You..
to your attention, we face now in Egypt very tough weather.. It was dusty and windy Last day in Cairo.. and it will be rain on the coming few days.. It's very cold in general right now.. be aware of cold and get a heavy cloths
It will not take too much here to get back to a sunny warm days.. take care and enjoy your time
my regards

Heitham

Thanks for this information, i am actually still in Cape - Town but very soon in Egypt. I guess alot of jackets and thick clothes for me.lol. :)

Well, Egypt at this time is really cold. You really need to have an extra jacket or so to warm you up. Or better to carry with you, your human blanket. Hehehe  ;)

LOL..Thanx i think i got a clear picture now of the weather conditions.But i hate winter.Even so , i am coming to Egypt with my electic blanket. :D

Dont worry chantal, winter in egypt is too short and you can deal with that
you are welcome in egypt

Thanks everyone!!! :)

I already wear down jacket in Cairo ,i think its a little bit colder than guangzhou China,especially in the night~and you should use much more moisturize cosmetic products cuz very dry here.
1.cashmere sweater & down jacket &overcoat    for winter
2.thin fur clothing for autumn

if convenient try to take some moisturize masks here.

Thanx Joy, Its very helpful tips> :) ...Its very Hot in South - Africa today.!