Shopandship - question

Hello - for the ones that have used the Aramex-Shopandship service: what is required for the final destination address - the physical address or the P.O. Box address in Riyadh?
TIA

The delivery is always Aramex service center. You choose which Aramex center to pick up your shipment.

Thank you - let's say i pick the service center in Frankfurt. Where are they gonna deliver from there? To my PO BOX address in Saudi or my physical address in Saudi?

Atreides wrote:

Thank you - let's say i pick the service center in Frankfurt. Where are they gonna deliver from there? To my PO BOX address in Saudi or my physical address in Saudi?

Wrong.

I wrote, you will pick up your shipment in the nearest Aramex service center, here in Saudi Arabia.

Shopandship is an online service for Aramex customers here residing in the KSA.

Once you become a member you will be given Aramex shipping address in various location in Europe(London, Frankfurt) , USA (new york), Turkey, China. Example, when you shop online say Amazon US, you will tell amazon US to deliver your order to your Aramex NY address. Once Aramex NY receives your Amazon delivery, Aramex will deliver your Amazon order here in Saudi Arabia. You personally will visit their office to pickup your shipment.  Or if you provided a delivery address during your application for membership like your work office, Aramex will deliver to your office but not P.O. box.

btw, if you provided a contact mobile #, Aramex will send SMS to you that your package arrive and ready for pick up. Go to Aramex for better understanding.

You made it quite clear how this works, thank you for your patience!
If they do deliver to the physical business address I wonder if they won't  also deliver to the residential physical address I have for the compound we live in.
Thanks again!

The reason you have to pick the delivery in their office is you will pay customs tax.

I ordered Under Armour stuffs directly to under armour website and they shipped it via borderfree using Aramex as courier.  I did not use the shop and ship service of Aramex for this..The parcel will be coming from US to KSA (Riyadh) and I indicated my PO Box address. Let's see if they will deliver it to my physical address or I will pick up in one of their locations..

reesemicah wrote:

I ordered Under Armour stuffs directly to under armour website and they shipped it via borderfree using Aramex as courier.  I did not use the shop and ship service of Aramex for this..The parcel will be coming from US to KSA (Riyadh) and I indicated my PO Box address. Let's see if they will deliver it to my physical address or I will pick up in one of their locations..

Since supplier do not have a delivery team that's why aramex will do the delivery for you.

Shop & Ship will deliver to the address you give them in Riyadh. I have a PO Box listed but then in notes list the compound and main intersections. They deliver to the compounds reception. The morning they are delivering it I get an SMS saying it is out for delivery