New to KL

Hi Guys. Moved here last Friday. From London England. Husbands work brought us here. We have a 3 year old little girl. A big change for us but looking forward to what KL brings.....My background is setting and running high end Spa's. I also have a small Direct Marketing Company.

Looking to meet like minded individuals to hang with and do the usual social shindigs:) not currently mobile, still getting acquainted.

Living in Country Heights near Kajang.

Currently looking for a nursery would prefer one in line with the UK Curriculum

Any tips and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, I'm also from the UK. Been here nearly 18 months. My daughters are at ISKL. But don't think they take them as young as 3 but maybe. Pre-schools are a hit or a miss I think here. Am not sure where your area is but I'm in Ampang and I can let you know a pre-school there to certainly avoid sending your child to.  I'm not working ATM so let me know if you want to have a chat over coffee and will try to give you info about living here. :-)

Thank you Fiona. Will definitely be in touch soon. Have you enjoyed your time here so far?

Arlette.

Hi there, yes it's been ok. A bit of an adjustment as moved from
Singapore. Not as safe. So just try to be aware of your handbag when walking.  Try and hide it under your seat while driving. And be aware of whose around you, especially in car parks. Try not to park anywhere too lonely.

Hi Fiona,

Hope you guys had a fab Christmas and New Year. I'm assuming your little ones are back in school. Please let me know when you have some free time to meet up for a chat over lunch or something...

My mobile is:‭ 11 3796 4776‬. I'm on WeChat and Whatsapp  if you use them too.

Take care
Arlette

It may be a good idea to check out the e-commerce tax directives in Malaysia regarding your on-line business.

http://www.hasil.gov.my/pdf/pdfam/GUIDE … MMERCE.pdf

Hi there, hope you're settling in ok. Unfortunately I started a new job this week so have little time during the week, but can maybe meet you at the weekend? How old are your kids? My girls here are 10 and 8 and our eldest is still in Singapore ATM. What's your location? I'm central in the Ampang area.
Let me know what's convenient for you and hopefully we can meet up?
Take care.
Fi