Arab girls-friends

Hello everybody,

I'm a new Arab girl, i'm studying in KL and i hope i can find Arab girl friends here.

cheers..

Go to bukit bintag to find your friends :-)

If I am not wrong then there is a Arab street where you can find lots of people from Middle east. Hope you will also find a friend over thr..
Happy hunting !!!

Hello, i am rasha from syria,i live in china with my family.
We are moving to malasia soon and i want to know where Arabs gather?
And to which schools they go

Hello
I live in Malaysia 7 years already so contact with me I will help you

Hello All

Kindly note that the initial post is now aged 19 months old :D

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello there,

Firstly welcome to Malaysia. As far as I am concern, there are lots of Arabian living in the area of Cyberjaya in Selangor which is located about 40 minutes from the main city of Kuala Lumpur.

Hope you enjoy your time here :)

Hello farrah88

Thanks for your participation on  this thread, however kindly note that the initiator's post is dated back in January 2013!

You may not receive any responses, but the information you gave is most welcome  :thanks:

Kenjee
Expat.com Team

arrab familys living in taman kosas ampang  in chancellor condominum,

What id like to know is where to find an arab market in Penang. Anyone?

Hi all,
I am on very short course in KL...
Would like to meet Arab friends here..
xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Surely the whole point of going overseas is to make foreign friends?????

Nemodot wrote:

Well, I thought so and I dont have any expat friends myself. But I have yet to see a post asking for local friends so Id say the point is to go to a foreign country and seek out your own. I dont even want to go there. On another forum there was a lively debate about this topic and everyone pretty much ended it by hating each other.

cvco wrote:
Nemodot wrote:

Well, I thought so and I dont have any expat friends myself. But I have yet to see a post asking for local friends so Id say the point is to go to a foreign country and seek out your own. I dont even want to go there. On another forum there was a lively debate about this topic and everyone pretty much ended it by hating each other.

I love you cvco  :thanks:

No hate here! :gloria

Nemodot wrote:

Not for most, but it's a massive bonus.

Welcome in kl. I'm also Arabic and I would like to know if you know any Arabic events?

Greetz Najat

I'm also looking for a Arabic market.if you know one please let me know. Greetz Najat

I was looking for a market because I needed some ingredients for cooking but never found one.

As for those looking for arabic friends, i think there are many in Malaysia but i dont know what they do or where they live. Oh! I know, try the arab market!

It's Malaysia. The markets are either Chinese, Indian or Malay.

hi u can visit time square market in jalan imbi,bukit bintang

Jazzy najat wrote:

I'm also looking for a Arabic market.if you know one please let me know. Greetz Najat

hi u can visit time square market in jalan imbi,bukit bintang