Looking for people in/ out of Ghana for a reasearch on gold

hejhej,
my name is Hanna, I am 25 years old and studying communication design in Hamburg.
Within a study project I am working with gold in Ghana.
I am searching for people from Ghana who have fun to tell me everything they know about gold, their personal gold storys and also about their life in Ghana.
Parallel to the Ghana research I want to make a cultural exchange based on a diary.
- i will take a photo from my sourrounding in Hamburg (things I use and see everyday) and send it to you.
You would reply on this photo with your enviroment in Ghana.
Do you have fun to help me?
All the very best
Hanna

Hi Hanna,

Your topic is now on the Ghana forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers::cheers:

Thank you!

Hi Hanna,
Its nice you want to do your research in Ghana. Do want assistance from a graduate working in a Gold mining company in Ghana or you want the local guys who are into galamsey? Please let me know so that i can link you to friends who can help you. You can send me a mail in [email protected]. Am in Norway. All the best.
Lucy

Dear Konadu, not to pour cold water on your efforts to assist Hannah from Hamburg, but I would think that the young lady has absolutely no clue about all that you posted. Please try and be circumspect and represent Ghana graciously.

Best wishes

Dear Hanna,

The topic about gold I think you  do not need someone living in Ghana to tell you this. The internet is fully of detail explanation of gold, it use, etc...
But if you want to know about how gold is extracted in Ghana, and about how it affects the various communities in Ghana, then ok .. I think we can help.
For example, the impact on the lives: whether, it is enriching the various communities or impoverishing them, the impact on the environment, if the people had their way, would they still extract the gold or leave it where it is ??
How is gold extraction activity affecting the water bodies in Ghana, what about the farm lands ?? are these what you want to know ?? or you are just interested about the quality of the Ghanean gold ??

Let me know !