Looking For New Start

Dear Forum Members i am looking to go to bangkok to stay for about one month sometime soon as a prelude to returning to maybe live and work so i am interested in finding accomodation costing no more than $100 per week,is this possible at this price and what would i get for this amount ?

Ive stayed in other parts of asia and have found rooms at these prices so if you can point me in the right direction that would be great :)

Cheers .

Yes you can find places in that price range.

The type of room will depend on location within city or outer area.  I for one like living close to skytrain or subway for easy movement around city.

I rent a 40 square meter studio that is about 300 meters to skytrain. Building has fitness room, pool, laundry room and on site grill type restaurant.  Cost 10,000 baht a month.

You can try: mrroomfinder.com/

Hi Straydog,
            thanx for your reply i have looked at those websites and i see many studio's in my price range :) ive been looking at a website advertising a place called Nonsi residence which is also in my price range and as i will only in bk for the 30 days i may take the nonsi option as it looks ok and is well furnished but what i will do is whilst in bk i will check out some of those from the website you brought to my attention and if i do return mybe arrange to move somewhere else,im always abit unsure to trust online  rooms as i have found the picture looked better than the real thing :/ but 10000 per month is quite reasonable for a capital city.

Cheers Straydog.