Squash partner required

I am an Indian expat here in Jubail for many years.

I love to play squash but i have no partner or squash court. if anybody required a squash partner please contact me.

I have all the required equipments with me.

Hello jontp and congrats for your first post on the forum!

As a new member we encourage you to present yourself a little bit! What's your name and what do you do in Jubail?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

jontp wrote:

I love to play squash but i have no partner or squash court. if anybody required a squash partner please contact me.

Wish you were in Riyadh ;) But none the less i have known people who play at khobar and dammam regularly, just search the forum and contact them if you wanna play :)

Hi, I too will be living in KSA the next years or so and would very mech like to be playing squash. I consider my a fit 54 year old and though I have aches and pains after, I do like to play squash. I am from Scotland and currently live in the Farooq compound. I don't have transport yet, but this should be fixed in the next couple of weeks. Do you have access to a court? Where are you living and working?
WGS

Hello jontp.

Did you find a partner, what is your experience in playing squash and where do you play

My number is 054 1038254

Well i found a partner but still we havnt start. I am on a business trip. We gonna start once i back to jubail. We r planning to play n huwaylat.

Hi, i know this is a late reply, but im hoping that you are still in Juabil and playing squash.

I live in Jubaill to and moved recently. I have been really craving to play squash, but i dont know anyone who is familiar with it. i really want to play sqaush, and if there is an opportunity, please do let me know.

Email: [email protected]

I would really appreciate a response.

Hello,

Please send me your mobile number to discuss the availability

Sami