Gym/fitness center

Hey guys,

Anyone know of any good gyms/fitness centers in Jubail? We have one in the compound but it's only a few dumbells and a poorly assembled all-in-one machine.

Thanks,

- Mick

PS- I'm new to Jubail, and would like to know of any events, gatherings etc.

Hi Mick and welcome to Expat.com!

Harmonie.:)

Go to hotel intercontinental is there  good GYM

for any help email to me [email protected]

You may also help on the forum.;)

Harmonie.

there is a good one in the Inter-continetal Hotel n jubail indutrial area , also there are 2 relatvly good ones. 1 is located in alfanateer area at alfanteer sport center, and the other one is located in alhuwailat in alhowailat recration center .

hope you find them intresting to join .

currently I am living in Red Sea Camp 2, is there a walking distance GYM in that area, need to shed off some kilos...

thanks

I go to gym every day .. :cool:

I know every thing about Jubail city .. send me for any help .. :)

May i know your location...

there is one at the fish market, another two close to jubail old city center

ok here is the list of the gyms that i know.

industrial area:
1. intercontinental hotel. ****
2. hewalat recreation center. ***
3. karan hotel. ***

jubail town:
1. nijoom gym near to hyper panda. **
2. jawarih gym near the fish market. ***
3. jubail recreation center. ****

the more stars the more i liked it so some thing to consider..
and about being a walking distance gym well i got to say 3 things ======> LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION

hope this helps

oh here is a plus for the girls in jubail..

Karan hotel has a women gym and its open for women only so no need to wait for the change of timing for the men or finding a dirty sock in the locker :P

Im looking myself. Be very interested to hear of any.

alsyaf wrote:

oh here is a plus for the girls in jubail..

Karan hotel has a women gym and its open for women only so no need to wait for the change of timing for the men or finding a dirty sock in the locker :P

Where is this karan hotel located exactly?

do you any cp number so that i can contact u were is d location of the said gym? or contact number of jubail recreation center?

any body can give me the contact number of this gym? jubail town:

pula2010 wrote:

any body can give me the contact number of this gym? jubail town:

Call 905

Hi there

KARAN hotel in the pest now because its new and good location

Someone mentioned intercontinental is a 4**** gym!?

It is for sure not the case. A non existent swimming pool (tiny) and a very small and crowded gym with an overpriced rate without any reason.
Hewalat recreation has an Olympic size swimming pool and indoors activities includying basketball for its members for a fab price.

Check them all before you decide.

By the way, the swimming pool for men section, became double size and enough for any one, regarding the service, number of Clint's and price, as you said it crowded that's mean, many people enjoying and happy with service, the different in the InterCont hotel, you will meet many expats, no cheldrin every where, clean gym, water, juices, food, clean bathrooms, clean towels, nice showers, where is al howailat, is very diffecult to go to the bathroom, too many children, not clean place, in the end you pay for the services,

Regards,

Anyone know about the timings for ladies to go in the Karan hotel gym. And what about the charges?

They start at 8:30 am up to 8:30 pm

for one month 850 SR

hey everybdy hope u r gud :-) Gym near to jubail gen hospital in Jubails sports club is very good with very big running track swiming pool and alot of things.
Al Najoom gym is near hyper panda next to Al buainain gas station.
One gym is in fish market near sea front.
Huwailat gym in RC area is also good with all facilities with very resonable charges.
Plz feel contact to ask anything
Sameer 0545765312

i wanna know the monthly charges of gym

there is a good one in the Inter-continetal Hotel n jubail indutrial area

About the charges there are differnt.coz there Special charge for companies. beter you go there and ask about the chages

Please help me,where can i find a store for bodybuilding supplement in jubail.thanks

Please help me,where can i find a store for bodybuilding supplement in jubail.thanks

@jughead - Try GNC in Huwaylat Mall.

Landmark please thankzzzz

Is it walking distance from jubail center to gnc?thankzzzz!im new in jubail

@jughead - GNC is in Jubail Industrial, in the same mall where Jarir is located.

If you are in Jubail Downtown, I think there is one gym not far from Hyper Panda selling supplements as well. If I'm not mistaken it is called Jubail Sports Centre? Maybe someone can confirm?

anyone have idea regarding entrance fees and opening time of jubail sport centre. i plan to visit the gym. is't open to all or only saudis? before this only experience with sport centre near huwaylat. fees only sar10 per entry..

@aerozs - I was there once, just to look around. Its open to all, not just Saudis. I did not ask about the fees though, but from what I heard there are martial arts classes there also if you're up for some kapowwwww actions.

Can anyone help me? I want to buy food supplements like protein , creatine and stuff like this. From where I can buy? I live near Farms Supermarket ...Thanx Sameer for such a useful information..
I live near new kudu and Farms super market.
Do you have any idea about nearest gym near said locations?

Hi friends...

m in jubail near kfc is there is any gym nearby at walking distance.....plz give me location....

Helloo,

There is one Gym near Pizza hut(Jubail Cetral) in Al shaiki hotel.

Monthly charge is 300SAR.

May be useful for you.

Regards,

Looking for a gym near to KIM's Hospital...

I hope, I can find a gym too in Jubail, I leave at ALFA One hotel....at KIM's Hospital