Fishing Boat Rental in Jubail - Trolling/Bottom Fishing

Any fishing enthusiasts out there in Jubail who are willing to try this?

Are you looking for somebody who want to fish in your boat or you are looking for someone with who to share the cost of the boat?

I'm looking for someone to share the cost of fishing boat trip rental  :)

What is the cost? and what the conditions ae?

The last time we inquired about the boat for trolling/fishing in fanateer:  the cost is 1000 SAR for 8-9hours, can accommodate up to 7 anglers. According to them, the boat is equipped with lifevests, radio transceiver, fish finder, and other things needed for recreational offshore fishing. Just bring your trolling/offshore or jigging rods and reels as well as your tackle box and lures.
Their contact number is 0581416140.

Hi there... I and two of my friends are wanted to experience such off shore fishing/deep sea fishing... We are interested to join you and maybe we can set an schedule... Just let me know so we can also put it on our calendar...

Thanks...

Hi

Are you still active on this? I live in Riyadh but happy to drive down to Jubail anytime for this. I do have some good fishing equipment. Happy to get your call ***. Khan

Moderated by Bhavna 5 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi khankashifkhan,

We're planning to schedule an offshore fishing trip, you can join our group thru our website: gccfishing.com/

Hi,
I've just returned to Saudi & I want to do some boat fishing. Are you having much success?

daxces wrote:

Any fishing enthusiasts out there in Jubail who are willing to try this?

i am looking rental boat for fishing

Hello ednor, and welcome to Expat.com :)

I suggest you to place an advert in our classifieds section Boats for sale in Jubail, and state that you are looking for Rental only.

This might be helpful.

Regards
Kenjee

I have done alot of big game fishing but also need to find out the best place to hire a boat

Dear the website you gave is not working. Please share your fishing website so I can join the group
Best Regards,

Syed Habib

Are u still in Saudi ?can I join u?i want find some one to share the boat cost

Can I join u?for boat fishing

Hi wangyanye > just to inform you that this is an old topic.

Yes, we do. We are 5 person interested for boat fishing. Can you inform us for the cost ?
Thanks and regards,
Saiful Islam.

Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

if you organize any fishing trip, me and my friend would like to join.

whatsapp: ***

Regards

Moderated by Christine 5 years ago
Reason : please share your contact via your private message system. Thank you.

hi there, if you succed to organize a fishing trip, please inform me also, me and my friend we would like to come

send me message here.

thnks

smsaifulislam wrote:

Yes, we do. We are 5 person interested for boat fishing. Can you inform us for the cost ?
Thanks and regards,
Saiful Islam.

hi there, if you succed to organize a fishing trip, please inform me also, me and my friend we would like to come

send me message here.

thnks

inform me also if u planned am also willing to join

I have contacted a fishing trip person(Organized),  please let me know if you are interested

i am. whatsapp: ***

Hi yes I would like to take part.. can you message me back with details on watsapp***

Moderated by Diksha 3 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.