Happy Vietnam Women Day - 20th Oct !!

Happy Vietnamese Women Day - 20th Oct  !!

Wish that all Vietnamese Women have a great day !

For those in love, don't forget to give her a flower or a small gift !  :par:

Thank you so much, Zanchun!

But I want everyday is Vietnam Women Day  :par:. It means, I want to have flowers everyday, ha ha.

zanchun wrote:

Happy Vietnamese Women Day - 20th Oct  !!

Wish that all Vietnamese Women have a great day !

For those in love, don't forget to give her a flower or a small gift !  :par:

I think you are getting  confused with Valentines Day????
But thanks for reminding me, it's my sisters birthday.

ngattt wrote:

Thank you so much, Zanchun!

But I want everyday is Vietnam Women Day  :par:. It means, I want to have flowers everyday, ha ha.

I once asked my wife why don't they have a VN " Man's " Day as well?, she replied  " Every day is Man's Day for a VN male", I couldn't help but agree, after often seeing the man sitting smoking, while the woman was doing all the work.
Most of the shit jobs in VN are done by woman, and I'm sure that is why the wheelbarrows are so small here, so a woman can use them.

No, Bluenz!

We have 2 days for women, 8/3 and 20/10. In these days, women don't have to cook, clean house ==> our partner will do all these (if they are good enough :D, if not, we will go to restaurant :p)... and our male friend/boyfriend/husband will give us flower, wishes, small/big gift, it's depend on what we want :D.

In the past, I always had receiver much flowers and many wishes from my friends/students in these 2 day, that's why I never forgot these days :D!

I read somewhere, they said, after these days, many women want to get divorced/break up their husband/boyfriend, because some men forget to give us flower/gift/wishes :D.

" cook, clean house ==> our partner will do all these "
  haha, You are joking?????  Most Vn wouldn't know how to do any of these things, ( that's what Mummy is for? ). 
  When I first went to the market here to buy veges, etc, the old gossiping women there didn't believe me when I said they were for me , and I will be cooking them.

In the past, I always had receiver much flowers and many wishes from my friends/students in these 2 day, that's why I never forgot these days :D!
See, there you are, you must be beautiful, ( remember, " beauty is in the eye of the beholder " ).

Divorce must be so easy in VN?, I only have to talk about buying a boat, or take my dog to school with me, and it's divorce talk, ( I still take my dog to my pretend school though ).

bluenz wrote:

haha, You are joking?????  Most Vn wouldn't know how to do any of these things, ( that's what Mummy is for? ). 
  When I first went to the market here to buy veges, etc, the old gossiping women there didn't believe me when I said they were for me , and I will be cooking them.

Many men can't do these things, so we will go to restaurant instead  :lol:. But my ex always did everything for me in these day (and other days too :P). And now, I live with my brother, he also cooks/washes dish for me everyday :D. But if my brother lives with my mother, he doesn't have to do anything :D. That's why I am quite different from Vietnamese women  :lol:

bluenz wrote:

See, there you are, you must be beautiful, ( remember, " beauty is in the eye of the beholder " ).

Ha ha, sure, in the eye of some my friends I am a gentle woman, because I always try to help others as much as I can, but I never help someone if they can do by themselves. I am also a strict woman...

bluenz wrote:

Divorce must be so easy in VN?, I only have to talk about buying a boat, or take my dog to school with me, and it's divorce talk, ( I still take my dog to my pretend school though ).

Not really easy, but many women WANT to get divorce, but they CAN'T do it, because they always think about their family first (parents, childrens). I've just get divorced some months, and until now, I don't dare to visit my parents (in the North), and this Tet's holiday, maybe I should travel somewhere :D. It's not easy at all.

'' Not really easy, but many women WANT to get divorce, but they CAN'T do it, because they always think about their family first (parents, childrens). I've just get divorced some months, and until now, I don't dare to visit my parents (in the North), and this Tet's holiday, maybe I should travel somewhere :D. It's not easy at all. "

In Western countries, it's usually the kids that keep the family together, ( until they are old enough ). They don't care what the rest of the family think, ( but many times they will be in agreement ).

I'm going to Laos this Tet, you could always come with us, if you are at a loose end?.

bluenz wrote:

I'm going to Laos this Tet, you could always come with us, if you are at a loose end?.

Thanks for your nice offer, but I think I should go alone, I never travel alone :D, except I went to Saigon for business some years ago. I must face my problem by myself, it makes me more stronger/bolder.
I still have much time to plan for my travel :D.

Thanh Nga seem a sweet lady to hang out with, would you drop me a line please

brucepround wrote:

Thanh Nga seem a sweet lady to hang out with, would you drop me a line please

Thanks for your nice words. But I am the one who know myselft the most :D, don't believe too much in what I wrote here, sometimes I want to write something funny to make my life more interesting  :par:. Don't forget this: Easier said than done ;)!

Anyway, I really appreciate what you said...