Any foreigner in vung tau city needs some FREE help?

Hj every body! I'm Ba - a native Vietnamese living in Vung Tau City. At present, i have free time of one and a half months before begining my new job, If any expat needs some help you could contact me ***
I have a Bacherlor Degree of banking and finance, 840 score of Toeic test or my own motorbike, moreover i used to live in all regions of Vietnam so there are many tasks I can help you, such as: doing paperwork, tour guide, transport etc. In return for that, i just wanna work on my english speaking and exchange culture.
Looking foward to hearing from you!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your e-mail or your number ad on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello Ba,

I suggest you drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website if you want to improve your english > Language Exchange in Vung Tau

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Lehuuba wrote:

Hj every body! I'm Ba - a native Vietnamese living in Vung Tau City. At present, i have free time of one and a half months before begining my new job, If any expat needs some help you could contact me ***
I have a Bacherlor Degree of banking and finance, 840 score of Toeic test or my own motorbike, moreover i used to live in all regions of Vietnam so there are many tasks I can help you, such as: doing paperwork, tour guide, transport etc. In return for that, i just wanna work on my english speaking and exchange culture.
Looking foward to hearing from you!

Thats a nice offer Lehuuba - very generous of you to offer to help in return for some language experience.

Dear Bhavna!
What i intend is to deepen my knowledge, not just for the sake of english skills.
Anyway, thank a lot for your recommendation. hoping to see you soon!

dear my friend!
in my opinion, the genenosity is a vietnamese characteristic. Thank for your reply and VIETNAM are waiting for your return to observe a transformation of Saigon!

hi please tell me any sites that I search a  gym trainer job in vung tau city .

manojverma620 wrote:

hi please tell me any sites that I search a  gym trainer job in vung tau city .

Good luck with that, maybe the gym at Lam Son plaza may have have something.

hi bro . I am Gym trainer in india country. but I want do this work in vung tau city. so can u help me .

hallelujah  e mail me pls at xxx or call me at xxx
Thank you
Michael

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct