Canadian Musician in Hanoi

Hello all you people,

I am a Canadian musician and will be moving to Hanoi this month (late August). 
Presently, I do not know too many people in Hanoi, and it would be great to connect with other locals, foreigners, expats, Hanoisies etc. etc. 

I am very interested in learning about the arts communities in Hanoi, and am up for exploring and experiencing as many new things as possible.

So, if anybody would like to adventure in Hanoi, seek out some interesting spots, meet other folks, go to concerts, learn to cook tasty Vietnamese food, feel free to message me.  I would be glad to meet with you.

Lastly, if anybody speaks French, I am searching for somebody to practice with while I am in Hanoi. 

Thanks all

xox

Hi Sandro7;
I am in Hanoi & I speak French; I'm also looking for a roomate to share if you are interested.
There are lots of expats here; you don't have to worry about meeting new people & making new friends.
Just let me know!

Ey there.

Thanks for the message.  I am potentially looking for a place.  I am arriving on the 29th.  Can you send me some info IE location, cost, etc?

Nice to hear from you.  Thanks again

S

Hi Sandro 7;

could you please email me at " ***" so that i can give you all the information needed.
Thank you!

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : For security reasons please do not share your mail on the forum.

Hi, Sandro. My name is Lucy Kullman, Executive Director of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Ho Chi Minh. Any chance you are in Ho Chi Minh on Saturday, June 20th for our Canada Day celebration. I'm looking for Canadian musicians in Vietnam, and Saigon specifically. Please let me know if you have a network as we would be interested to contact them! Thanks.