Schools in Riyadh

Hello, my husband is coming as an expat from October to Riyadh, we are planning to put our don, who is 13 years in American School. My visa will be done only till January, the admission faculty in American School Riyadh informed us that when we come in Jan they will assess and than decide either he gets admission or not.
I am worried as I live in Finland, if I leave from here and come there and than they decide not to take my son, his year will be wasted. Can anybody advice me on this?

He should be schooling in Finland until  Jan

Yes that is there, but can it be possible that American School refuses to take him from Middle term like from Jan?

Maggon11 wrote:

Yes that is there, but can it be possible that American School refuses to take him from Middle term like from Jan?

Yes; Most of the schools dont take the admissions from the Mid Term; unless you have a big 'wastaa'.

Or else complete the term over there and then Join here :)

Dear Maggon,
it will be easier for you to contact directly the school admission office. I have 3 kids, and we'll arrive in september, but I started the enrollment 6 monthas ago, when I was in Italy, and only recently they told me there is seat for everybody....There is a waiting list and it's better to start the admission process now, so he will be on the list. I know that they usually take the admission in the mid term. But for futher information it's better to contact them now.
Regards
Valeria