I'm new in warszaw, looking for nice peolpe :)

Hey,

I'm from Germany, 21, male, study and at the moment i work in warszaw for two months and I'm open towards new people :P
Since i know nobody here I would like to meet some people how could show me the city or just for chatting :)

greetings :)

Hi skora,

Welcome to Expat.com and thank you for your introduction. :)

In which field are you actually working please?

Cheers,

Priscilla

Hi ,

If you really want to meet with new ppl then pls come to our tandem where you can meet with dozens of expats ( Germans to:))

The address is :

Nowy Fort, ul. Czarnieckiego 51, Warsaw ( if you get off at Plac Wilsona metro station there will be a park nearby  the meeting held there.)

We are there every Monday from 7 pm, a lot of ppl usually there.

Hope i could help a bit :)

Tandem?

I am also new to Warsaw and would like to meet nice people to have a coffee. No stalkers please! My inbox is already full of them :(

Yes, indeed  and the atmosphere is really nice :)

BrittanyBella wrote:

Tandem?

is that was for me, why not :)

Indeed, this Tandem Evening event is marvelous; BTW, here is the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/tandem.evening/ I really recommend going there! IMHO, there should be more events like this one in Warsaw.

I thinki that maybe next Monday I will go there, to practise my english.

There are also CouchSurfing meetings ;) for example, today (i.e. Wednesday) in Lemoniadowy Joe (ul.Chmielna 28 A) at 20:00. You can find more info here: facebook.com/groups/couchsurfing.warsaw/822645047754990/?ref=notif&notif_t=group_activity

I am moving to Warsaw on the 12th and the Tandem event looks great! I'll be going the first chance I get.