Buisness partner

Hi all,
Anyone interested to open a small business in turkey so we can be business partners, I prefer someone that live in turkey that speaks turkish and her/ his mother tounge is either Arabic or English, I lived in the states for 3 and half years, I have lived in California and Ohio, my mother language is Arabic and I speak and write English very good and knows a ill bit German and French.
I know it shouldn't be hard to register a company in turkey but the most important is to know the country or at least the city you live at well and know the turkish language, I prefer a lady to be my business partner not a must because I am thinking about opening a store for lady's goods.
The business cost is not going to be high , I am not willing to risk with a lot of money and even if you are not willing to be a partner and you still think it might be a good idea to work with me establishing the business and be a manager that's ok too although I prefer a partner so thing can be more serious.  Thank you.
I am willing to move as soon as I can. If you see yourself ready for it, let me know and then we can meet after I travel there and talk and know each other more so we see if we can buil an initial trust between us and talk in more details.

Hello Shreefsam

So as to reach out to more interested people into being your business partner, I would suggest you to place an advert, giving a brief of your business plan, in our section  Business partners classifieds in Antalya.

Regards
Kenjee

Thank you so much for your advise, hopefully it works.