Anyone living near Side/Manavgat??

Hi i have been living in Side since Jan last year, it would be great if i could find some new friends who live anywhere near me :)

Look forward to checking the replies xx

Hi swabs!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Hi, i am Belgian and living near Side-Manavgat.

Are in Turkey now?

Enjoy the sun !

Hi

İ just moved Antalya Lara ..i dont know anyone here ....side seems like far away to me ..anyone near Lara ?? Mail me: [email protected]

Hi richard,

have a look here: antalyacentral.com

specialized sire for antalya expats.

Take care.

Hi, just saw your post here, I've just moved to side :) been back and forwards for a while but finally here to stay :) not sure if you still use this forum but thought I'd say hi anyway :)

Hi im moving to side this April looking for English speaking friends too, do you guys have email or add me on facebook? how you finding your move?

:) many thanks

Hi im moving to turkey side this summer, whats your email or facebook we could catch up:) x

Hey sorry hadnt been on this forum for ages, you both found me anyways so no problems :D Am still living in side so if anyone moves here then let me know xx

Hi guys.i ll move to Antalya next week so i m looking for new friends.if u r interested in let me know:) enjoy the sun in antalya;)

Hope your move goes well :)

tx:) i ll be looking for new friends since i ll be new in the city so i d be happy if u give me a contact info :)

Hi , Me and my partner have moved from the uk and have been living in Side for exactly one year. We love it here, the people and the sunshine. Would be interesting to meet with anyone else who who has taken the plunge to move here.  Let us know if you are still around.

Hi :) yeh I'm still around side, lived there for over a year now
Currently visiting uk but back in few weeks
Hope life is treating you well :)
Lisa

No I am in England I hope to be there next week John

hello
my name is Mehmet Onaylı, I am 40 years old and single. I look for a lady who live near Side and Antalya and het marry with her. I live in Kayseri city in Turkey and I want to replace in Side and get marry and have family, İf you deal with my request we have build and improve dialog. m Skype name is adrenalyn73 I look forward to recive a massage from you.
Regards.

Life is great thank you. You will be coming back to beautiful weather. Just on the off chance, would you know anyone who is looking for a dog? Reason being, is this local dog gave birth to six adorable puppies a few months ago. I have been trying my hardest to feed them by going to local butchers and asking them for scraps and feeding them our leftovers. I am moving in a couple of weeks to illica and so am trying to find homes for them.

Anyway enjoy your time in the uk and maybe we speak when you get back.

I will definitely ask around about the puppies see if anybody interested
I'd love one but not fair in a one bed apart :(
Where abouts in side are they? I can always try help out feeding
Once I'm back

Great to hear that you could help to feed them. They are very near the tennis club.

Hi hun! So funny to see your post here! Wish I would have known this website back in 2012! I would def have responded. Luckily we met each other trough other ways :D:heart:

I know it's so weird :) such a small world we live in lol but yeh definitely thankful I finally managed to meet you :) xx

Should i do the move love Turkey

Should i move to Side looking for long term let

Looking long term let side

@ jacqui holehouse > How can we help you please?  :huh:

Hi I also live in side would be nice to chat

Not sure if you are still here but I live in side and looking for wlenglish friends to

@belgianinturkey
Hello are you stil use this site ?
@daisy1102

This topic is very old and belgianinturkey is no longer active here.
If you have any query, please feel free to create a new thread in the Antalya forum.

Thanks,

Priscilla
Expat.com Team

Hi are there many english people living in Sorgun?

We live on the Isle of Man and are coming over soon

@cherylCC  Hi we sold our apartment in Side Gardens last year we are coming over next week it would be nice to meet up for a coffee and a chat

Millie