New in town

Hi, after travel to Nairobi for two years now I decided to move there with all my family. We are looking for a house with big garden, 4 rooms + exterior guesthouse, inside compound, around Lavington. If anybody can help me would be nice. Thks.

Hi Juan,

Welcome on board :)

I invite you to please post an advert in the Properties for rent in Nairobi section as it might help :)
Also you will get to compare the prices that are available

Thank you

Maximilien

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hello,

Hope you are well,

Would you consider a 4 bedroom townhouse in Karen in a secure gated community.
Kindly send me an email at [email protected] i will send you pictures.

Kind Regards.

@ nyambura1 > I also suggest you to post your ad in the Properties for rent in Nairobi section in order to raise your chances to find a tenant soon.

Thank you,

Priscilla :)

Hi. I have what you are looking for.
Beautiful homes in serene locations all over Nairobi.
Contact me and I will surpass your expectations.
Best Regards.,,,,,,,,,,,,
Jackson

I am moving back to Nairobi this year and I am searching for a Ambassadorial type House on 1.5-2.0 acres, 6-8 bedrooms all ensuite, manicured lawns, Gardens, large Swimming Pool , Formal dining room, formal lounges with wood burning fireplace, Large Kitchen, Large Pantry, Study/Office, GYM, Sauna/Steam, Master bath must have standing shower cube, Jaccuzi tub (long) ,  Veranda with Hot Tub, Garage for 4 cars, Electric Fencing, CCTV Security Cameras, Guard House, Bore Hole, Back up Generator, preferred areas,  Langata Road, Karen, Runda Estates, Nyari.

My work will be at K.E.M.R.I. for the next 5-16 years. Can you help us !
Write to FAMLLC

FAMLLC wrote:

I am moving back to Nairobi this year and I am searching for a Ambassadorial type House on 1.5-2.0 acres, 6-8 bedrooms all ensuite, manicured lawns, Gardens, large Swimming Pool , Formal dining room, formal lounges with wood burning fireplace, Large Kitchen, Large Pantry, Study/Office, GYM, Sauna/Steam, Master bath must have standing shower cube, Jaccuzi tub (long) ,  Veranda with Hot Tub, Garage for 4 cars, Electric Fencing, CCTV Security Cameras, Guard House, Bore Hole, Back up Generator, preferred areas,  Langata Road, Karen, Runda Estates, Nyari.

My work will be at K.E.M.R.I. for the next 5-16 years. Can you help us !
Write to FAMLLC

Best you do an online search. Nairobi is expensive. 5 bdrm range from $2000 to $5000+

Hey there. There are some beautiful homes around Karen but I doubt you'll find everything on your list. Would you like help with something close

I shall see what I can find for you and contact you soon

Regards,

Grace

[Moderated: pls post in the Housing section]

Thank you for responding but your property does not meet our criteria.

[ Moderated : Register company in Business directory please ]