paying guest in nairobi at indian family home...

#1 09 July 2010 07:20:51

naturalwonders40

paying guest in nairobi at indian family home...

Hello,
I am interested to come nairobi for my business purpose so that interested to stay at indian home as paying guest, can you guide to me for this ?
I expects indian, hindu family.

contact me :

dhirajpatel[at]mail.com

#2 12 July 2010 21:26:32

newintown
newintown
Nairobi

Re: paying guest in nairobi at indian family home...

Hi,

I suggest you come and live in a self contained apartment for a couple of weeks whilst you get to know the areas and choose the best one which will suit travel to your workplace. Then you can start hunting for adverts for accomodation formthose areas. Most live in guests are got through word of mouth or ads on notice boards in shopping malls. Vice versa, you can put up an ad. It is important for you to meet the family before you decide that it will work out for.

Regards.

#3 07 May 2014 06:05:41

PS Subramaniam
PS Subramaniam
Tamil Nadu

I am coming to Nairobi & will be staying for three months as a consultant of M/s. Kenyan tea Development Authority (KTDA). I am a pure vegetarian & would like to stay in Parklane area, as a paying guest from July 2nd week with Indian community. can you please let me know what would be live approximate payout per day or per month. After three months I will also coming to Nairobi & would like to stay for 15 days in a month. i would appreciate your immediate reply. i come from India & I am an Engineer connected with Tea.

#5 11 June 2014 16:40:48

snow_speeder
snow_speeder
Nairobi, westlands

hi please inbox me for details, i have a house in parklands and we are looking for a paying guest.. food - Pure veg food

#7 Yesterday 10:32:31

Harrish Gulliani

Yes We are interested, May I know the detail of accommodation & paying guest charges & facilities:
1. Separate room with attached toilet or common toilet
2. Breakfast
3. Take away lunch
4. dinner

Please send mail to sales[at]aaltophealthcare.com, we are deputing a colleague to Kenya for long term stay in Nairobi to manage our operations there. Thanks Harrish Gulliani

2 members online in Kenya

Expatriate health insurance Nairobi
Free advice and quotation service to choose an expat health insurance in Nairobi.
>> Click here
Expat banking Nairobi
Discover the benefits of expat banking for people living and working abroad.
>> Click here
Moving to Nairobi
A few tips from professionals about moving to Nairobi.
>> Click here
Travel insurance Nairobi
Don't worry and travel happy across Nairobi.
>> Click here