PAKOLA

where in Riyadh can i get my hands on Pakola????

if you are so desperate for it , I will be traveling to KHI for 5 days, I can bring a crate for you. Please check if it is allowed at saudi customs

thank u but i'm not desperate...i need my regular supply and i've been told u get it in jeddah so surely in riyadh too

Pakola???
is that the infamous pakistani cola drink . :/

Take this as an opportunity to rid yourself from addiction to your poison, especially considering you are a mum-to-be.  What you eat now will affect your child's health and eating habits till your child becomes an adult, that's what studies show.  Many studies show that expectant mothers who ate more sugary and junk foods were a lot more likely to have children who were addicted to similar foods as adults, were more likely to be obese and have other health problems, and more likely to have trouble eating healthy foods throughout their childhood and young adulthood.

And don't replace it with an addiction to another colored-sugar-water drink.  They are all poisons.

Eat dark chocolate... actually healthy for you and your future child, and tastes divine!  Or, I don't know, munch on carrots.  Or any other healthy food.

Sincere advice.

trapezius,

thanks  , very informative and  eye opening.

Pakola Cream soda Can 330ml available in Saudi Arabia
Please call this No. 00966595905801 / 00966565426161
Contact with Mr. Ibrahim.

Best Regards,
Mehran Bottlers (Pvt) Ltd Email: [email protected]

-------------

As i found it on the internet  :proud

sannahussain wrote:

thank u but i'm not desperate...i need my regular supply and i've been told u get it in jeddah so surely in riyadh too

I have seen it at Al Hamrah Restaurant in Riyadh. This restaurant is located in Murabba, behind Chamber of Commerce.

sana,

please let every body know when you get the pakola supply. we will all celebrate :whistle:

haha will do!hv been outta town!

damn im not addicted!just a craving for home stuff from time to time!i only moved in aprillll!