Stuttgart Expat-Blog Gathering ???

Dear fellow forum members,

We have been talking about arranging a gathering several times, since the previous organising team went other ways in early 2012.
But if a few of you help me, we'll get something together again!
This time, I'm thinking of a BBQ at Schlosspark (it's free of charge, we just need to be early to occupy a pit, and bring charcoal, food and drinks).
Our fellow member masa_bharat has agreed to give a (free and open-air) introductory lesson on Yoga for Beginners.
Maybe there are also some other talents willing to make the day more interesting - any musicians, artists, etc. here? Any idea is welcome!
I am thinking of Saturday 7. June or 28. June. How's your availability or other preferred dates? Who can help and become part of the organising team?

See you there,
    Beppi

I received NO reply so far.
This is disappointing - is really nobody interested in a gathering???

Yes, no-one at all has replied so far.
One Indian guy has agreed (by PM) to give an introduction to Yoga, which would make a gathering more interesting - but only if people come ...
Well, if nobody is interested, I will save my time and not arrange a gathering.

I guess there will be no gathering in the foreseeable future, due to lack of interest.
But I'll leave the thread here and welcome everybody to contact me, so maybe we can arrange something then!

:one

Hi,

I'm interested in this gathering. Please ping me for further information.

Thanks

Hi and thanks for your interest.
Would you like to organise such a gathering (together with me and hopefully others), or just attend?

Yes sir! We can make things happen!

I'm kumar

We would prefer a gathering in Frankfurt too please arrange one for us one.
happy gathering in stuttgat... :thanks: hope you guyz will have fun time....

Hey, if you want to have a gathering in Frankfurt, please feel free to arrange one!
I can advise and help online, but not arrange it from here.
(Even for a gathering in Stuttgart, I'd need some support by members, but so far only one came forward ...)