German (31/f) looking for native speaker of English to chat with

Hi,

I'm looking for native English speakers in the Stuttgart area - I'm pretty fluent in English since I lived in Ireland for some time. I really miss chatting with a native speaker so it'd be great to get to know someone I could meet. We can of course speak German as well and I'll try my best to explain our weird grammar to you ;-)

Sarah

Hello Sarah,

welcome to Expat.com!

I suggest you to post a free advert in our Stuttgart classifieds section > Community > Language Exchange

Thank you,

Francesca

Hello Sarah,
Where do you live in Stuttgart? There are quite allot of English speakers here in Germany. There's affair amount of Americans, and I know 3 Irish and 2 English people. I'm not sure if you're a bar type person, but if you would like to meet English speakers, try Biddy Early's Irish pub in downtown Stuttgart. I would say English is spoken there more than any other language.

[Moderated: Use Private message]

Hope this helps :)
-Alex

Hi Sarah,

I'd be happy to converse with you in English and maybe, in time, we could converse in German, too. I'm 37 and I'm from America and I'll be living in Stuttgart for 3 years. PM me if you'd like to chat.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your message. Sounds good, how about meeting somewhere in the city, maybe for coffee? I'm free this sunday afternoon.

Speak soon

Sarah

Are you still looking to practice English?

Hi Sarah,
Can you please add me to your account on facebook?
Wantvto chat with you there.My name is del udarbe urbanozo.
Thanks,
Del.

Hi,
I am happy to meet and speak in English. Tom Bolton

hello Sarah? Can i have word with you? :cool:

Hello jahongir,

Sarah has not been active on this thread since 2013. You better start a new thread on the Stuttgart forum if you have any questions.

Cheers,
Bhavna

Does anyone want to practice english

Hi, I'm an American clown and juggler living in Stuttgart. If you need to know anything about Stuttgart, just ask. :o) I don't need to practise English but am happy to speak it