I'm looking for a job in Hungary but don't know where to start.

Hi.. I'm currently living in Ireland but have a girlfriend in Budapest for nearly a year now. I regularly pop over to Budapest but now I want to move there to be  with my girlfriend.. So basically, I need a job.. I don't know where to start. I've been looking on recruitment sites and there's not much to go by.. I'm a Customer Services agent and I'm looking for sometrhing in or along with what I work as.. And to be honest at this stage now I'd consider doing anything.. I know it may sound a bit desperate but I really want to be there.. I love Budapest and I'd love to be there.. So please if anyone could help me or at least point me in the right direction.. I'd really appreciate it :)

I've never lived in Budapest, so can't be of much assistance, but I believe having English language skills is a plus, even in these difficult economic times.  I feel sure your question about finding work in Budapest has already been discussed several times before, elsewhere in this forum.  You might want to take a quick look through the other topics in the forum.