Newbie in Bahrain

Hello there Bahraini EB members,

My name's Zain or anyone can call me Jason as my friends call me and is my nick. Im from Lebanon originally. Iv been in Al-Khobar Saudi Arabia for quite a while almost 2 years but recently got transferred to Bahrain about 6 months ago. My office is in Diplomat area and iv been given an accomodation in Juffair.

Read some posts here and the people of Bahrain are very very active on this forum not to mention the extremely informative and useful knowledge that has been shared over the period by people like Josnuggles, Farhaz and Brightonguy. Hats off to you people for the awesome work!!

Looking forward to meet new people here and try to share any information that il be able to myself.

Regardz!
Jason

Hi there Jason.
Welcome to Bahrain and to the Forum.
Glad to note your appreciation of the efforts of participants in the Forum. I am sure tou will be able to find lots of like minded people here. Please also, do join us and share your knowledge and experience as well.

Best wishes.

Hello Jason and welcome to the forum.

Thanks a million for your lovely message. It's these little appreciative messages that thrives us to help and support the new expats more.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask and share your knowledge with others.

Good luck!

Jack.

Hi Jason

Welcome  :D  I'm sure you will meet lots of new friends here. You should make lots of acquaintances through your work and then make more through your social life. Have fun and enjoy your time here.

Thanks for the nice message. I don't do gushy so just "thanks"

How are you zain just like you im new in bahrain looking for experience