Sweet suffering of endless forms

I need help (again). After finally getting my family over I am trying to get their residency done. From the information floating around the first step is to go to the typing center to get the forms filled in with the passport copies and what not for the medical, but this is where the plot thickens.
The guy at the typing center said that I will get the forms at the hospital, and if they do it the hospital will not accept it. The hospital on the other hand says I need to have the forms already and that I can get them at the supermarket (?).
At this point I gave up and decided to ask people who might be smarter than me.

So where to get the forms and the paperwork done for the medical for my dependents?

My brain hurts.

It's kinda messed up the they told u to do it. When I get back from running (and after consulting with the legendary @legacy) I will put my two cents in.

Looking forward to it, I need to get the things rolling. :)

First tip: Don't go to typing centers ... a big waste of time and money. YOU can get your applications done from the MOI website. I do it every time and saves me a major headache.

No here is the procedure fresh from a friend of mine who just brought his wife over and stamped her residency:
1- Take as many pictures as you can of your family members (4x6 blue background gloomy face :P)
Price: 1.5 for 8 pics x family members
2- Using the visa paper you have. Make the fingerprints in Sharq first. They'll stamp the paper. No need to get back to them. They send it immigration directly.
Price: 1 or 2 KD and a bit more for forms and stuff (keep extra cash with you of course)
2- Do the medical tests in Shuwaikh (Jamal AbdulNasir street). For kids they check their vaccinations.
Price: 10 KD for each passport + 1.5 KD for each application. You need 4 pictures for each member.
3- Wait for the medical tests results. Check after one week to 10 days. You need to go there to get them.
Price: One week of waiting :P
4- During the waiting time, you can do yourself a HUUUUUGe favor by checking any traffic fines you have and paying them if any. Otherwise, they won't process your residencies until all is settled. Also, if you have any traffic accidents that was settled by the police they will ask you to pay money to the court. Ask about that in the justice department office. For more info on that, PM me and I can explain more.
Price: I don't know, you're the one driving :P
5- Go to PACI website and get the civil ID numbers. Click on the tab that says "Civil ID Query". Enter the MOI number (found on the VISA) and you should get the Civil ID number.
Price: Absolutely free ;)
6- Take the medical test results when they're in with the civil ID numbers, passport copies and your civil ID copy and go to the Health Insurance office (in Jabriya behind Mubarak hospital if you live in the great state of Hawally). They will give you a receipt that you will use later at immigration along with health insurance cards.
Price: +18 41 KD, 18- 31 KD
7- Type the application from the MOI website (residency application, if you need more help on that PM me).
Price: Free. And saves a lot of time and the immigration office.
8- Take the applications, test results, health insurance, passports, visas, your civil ID plus of course yourself (it has to be u) and go to the concerned immigration office (Salmiya if you live in the great state of Hawally). Take a number and wait for them to call you in. Hopefully, it will go smooth and you'll be done in one day.
Price: 100 each for the first 3 family members, 200 for the forth and so on.

As I said before, for more info PM me and we can go into more details.

This looks like just the information that I was looking for.. I will need to do this in a few months time so it's good to get the heads up on what to do.

Thanks

I'll send a fresh update once I go through the pain. :)

Here is a first update. Contrary to some info floating around, you first need to go for the fingerprints, and then for a medical. The forms can be done on the spot on both places. You just need to do them once.
Also, where you go for the fingerprints and medical depends of the governorate you are living in. For Ahmadi these are fingerprint building in Mangaf and Fahaheel clinic respectively.
Next, if the notice posted on the test clinic are correct, starting from February 16th you do not have to go back for the medical result directly, they get sent to the immigration office directly.

Also important: for young children take their vacination history reports to the ministry of public health offices here:
http://goo.gl/maps/Z6lJX

After a climb to the second floor, visit to room 6 and 1 KD lighter you are done. Few days later you will get the vaccination report that you will take to the clinic so they don't vaccinate unnecessarily (which would be bad).

To be continued....

Thanks @Ribosom for keeping us posted.

New week, new adventure, meaning - a new update!

Took my family for the medical today. Did not bring my 8 month old offspring with us, but it seems I will have to do that in the following days.

For us in Ahmadi area the blood test is done here:
https://goo.gl/maps/L7qTU

Clinic opens at 7:30. If you have done the fingerprints you already have the documents. Go to the underground basement to get the documents checked and stamped. Need a copy of your family member passport, copy of you civil ID, 4 pictures, copy of your family member visa and 10KD worth of stamps.
Then go upstairs to get your blood sucked out.

After that is done you need to go to X-Ray clinic which is in Ali Al Salem Al Sabah area, here:
https://goo.gl/maps/5uTCv

According to the new regulations the medical results will be automatically sent to the immigration department in a week or two so you do not have to go back to pick them up. Mashallah!

Don't miss the next episode of this powerful drama of human character.

Paid the insurance for my family here:
https://goo.gl/maps/GUjf6

Place is opened in the morning and then in the afternoon after 4 PM. Bring originals and copies of everything, including your civil ID. The insurance cards are done on the spot after you pay ~50 KWD. There seem to be fewer people in the morning waiting in the line.

Went to the Ahmadi immigration office here:
https://goo.gl/maps/jrl56

Got the form prepared in the container just outside of the building, and then found out that I do have to collect a paper from the clinic after all. Got it today, to be continued tomorrow. Almost there.

When this odyssey is finished, I will put together all the info and we can put it as sticky.

Not to forget, they wanted me to bring my 8 month old child to the clinic just to stamp the document. He liked it though. :)