Living in Malabo

Hello people,

I will be visiting Malabo soon and I would like to know about living in country from who lives there (local people / expats). Just drop hi here, thanks

Cheers

Hello there,
I am currently in Malabo for business and I spent half of the year here. There is so much to know about EG. Please send me some specific questions and I will be glad to help.
thanks

Hello again,

Thank you for your kind replying. It will be my first country visiting in Africa and i hope will enjoy the country. What I want to learn is, in general ,lifestyle, foods and travelling from one to other locations, like spectacular places and nature in Island. Also I am thinking to bring my camera and fishing equipment there. Can you give me some information about exchange rates in country, and what any other personal equipment would you suggest me to bring  there which might be helpful there.

Cheers

Hi
I would say YES to bringing fishing equipment (many of my friends fish here and they say the fish are huge and delicious). Same with photo gear.

1 dollar is 500 cfa
1 euro is 650 cfa

For example you can buy milk for 1000 cfa or eggs for 800 cfa or a dinner in a steak restaurant is 10,000 cfa.

For more info please contact me at my blog:
Mountainsandgiraffes [dot] com