Information

Hi,

I am a south indian, presently living in Lagos, Nigeria. I am looking to relocate to Malabo to take an oil and gas assignment given by my Nigerian Employer.

I'm living with my son of 2 years old and my wife. I am trying to get some information on schools availability, ( British or American ) in Malabo and availability of indian food stuffs and groceries .

Please provide your views and advises on living issues in Malabo and above requested information.

My contact : omchandra79[at]gmail.com.

Thanks and Regards,

M.Chandrasekaran.

Hi M.Chandrasekaran.,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I hope you will get advise soon.

All the best,
Christine

Dear Sir,

First of all, when you re-locating from Lagos -to- Malabo,
you will experience that it is changing from ''Hell -to- Heaven'',
because the EG poeple are very polite, ande crime rate is close to 'zero'.

British -or- US schools are hard to find, because this is the ONLY Spanish speaking country in Africa, where France is the second language.

Indian most be available, because I gut some Indian friends -and- businees partners overhere, and they are still looking quit healthy, so they might be able to get there required food as well.

Many native, Asian, European, South American Supermarkets -and- local shops available.

omchandra wrote:

Hi,

I am a south indian, presently living in Lagos, Nigeria. I am looking to relocate to Malabo to take an oil and gas assignment given by my Nigerian Employer.

I'm living with my son of 2 years old and my wife. I am trying to get some information on schools availability, ( British or American ) in Malabo and availability of indian food stuffs and groceries .

Please provide your views and advises on living issues in Malabo and above requested information.

My contact : omchandra79[at]gmail.com.

Thanks and Regards,

M.Chandrasekaran.

Dear Malabo-blanco,

Thanks for your information. I may be visiting Malabo in couple of months time.

Thanks and Regards,

M.Chandrasekaran.