Need Indian expatriate or person speaking hindi to help me with film

Hello
My name is Olga, recently I came back from India where I was volunteering in some NGOS for 6 months and brought  lots of film materials. Now i am editing, cuting etc. and would like to ask you if you can help me with translation from hindi to polish or english. There are some interviews or speaches of Indian people that I do not understand but they may be important for the movies. I started to learn hindi in India but  unfortunately :) did not reached this level ;)).
If somebody could help me with this work, I would offer to help with polish language (conversation) or spend time nicley, invite for food, coffee, walk, telling stories from India and many things. I have quite lot of experience from travelling, photography and diffrent hobbies etc.
If you are eager to help me, please answer here or to [email protected]. thank you so much. Olga

Hi olga ,
I am not in Poland but can help you translate material into English.Thanks for spending some time in my complex but vibrant country -India.
While in France I had visited Warsaw for a conference and it was  centenary of musician Chopin .So there were festivals and concerts which I loved .Warsaw people have suffered a lot since decades first the second world war ,then the communist regime ,But I salute the immence vitality and never dying spirits of polish people especially those belonging to Warsaw.
Please let me know if I can be of any assistance to translation of your script
regards
Dr Subodh Prabhu

Thank you so much for the willingness to help me. Thank you for the nice words about polish people. Please share your email with me or skype ID if you use then we could discuss how to do this best as it requires to send you some sample of materials and they are HD so it is big size. I am seraching also for somebody here in Warsaw, so it would be easy to meet personally and translate but very often the  more difficult way is more rewarding ;)))). I would really like try it.

hi how are u....did u find someone to help u?????????????

No unfortunately not, only declarations without actions ;)))))))

hahahahah.......nice have u been in spain?do u have Skype?watsup?

i have been in spain ... i have skype, i do not have what'up  olgam12 - skype
you want to hepl me?

yes if I can

why u don't come to spain and start film here

hello Olga..i can help you but you living far from me..i am living near Wroclaw...i dnt talk so good polish but with my wife ..hope can do it!!

Namaste Olga. I am Indian and would like to help. However, I will not have much time to devote to your subject. If you are seriously looking for assistance in translation, you can contact the Indology or Asian language studies department at the University of Warsaw. They have many Polish students who are proficient in Hindi and I am sure they will find a way to help you. You can write to Prof Danuta Stasik who heads the department. This way you will have Polish speaking persons with knowledge of Hindi. In case you do not succeed here, do send me an email on [email protected] & I will put you in touch with an Indian person who may have the skills & time to help.

Best regards,

Prabhat Kapil

Depending on the quality of your film, happy to help you out on translation from Hindi to English. And dont worry, its free of charge, happy to help.

Please do contact me !
mail : babybhati @ gmail.com

Hi Dear strange! Yes I'm available for your requirement...Let me know further..

Hi Olga,
I am in Krakow and can help you to finish your project. You can reach me on my mail. ([email protected])

Hello Molga,

I was in mumbai in Bollywood and also work for Kollywood but right now i am in Congo and If still you are searching someone to translate it I can do it.........even i am interested in making some documentaries in Africa if you are interested then feel free to contact me........i was working there as an assitant director for both films and serials...........

Regards,
Anil