How to find Filipino in Poland?

Hi To all

Im Carleen i want to have a filipina friend here in POLAND..

Sites like [moderated: kindly do not promote other groups here!] are good ways to find other foreigners in Poland.

The Filipino in Poland network might help. ;)https://www.expat.com/en/nationalities/ … pe/poland/

hi cristine, im filipina living here in poland so, can we freind? just msg me ok have a nice day dzien
dobry:):):)

hi carleen how are you today im also filipina living here in poland so, we can freind if you like just msg. me ok have a nice day... dzien dobry...

Hi! just call me LOVE, i am sorry, I cannot speak polish yet,
I just came here a month ago,i am working as a nurse her in Poznan,,,everybody is welcome to be my friend because i am a friendly person....just send me a msg, here is my # +48506829439
or add me on your YM here is my email add, [email protected]
Thanks.....

hello! Christine, [moderated: only English is allowed here pls!] hope we will become friend,,, thanks, take care always.

i need more friends in poland coz my wife is a polish woman but now im living in the philippine. pls help me to find some friend in poland.

carleen111108 wrote:

Hi To all

Im Carleen i want to have a filipina friend here in POLAND..

Hi, Carleen!

What's up? How's Poland treating you?  I'm currently in Manila but planning to be in Poland soon.
Take care though.

Hi evey24,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I'm sure you will find lots of new contacts on the site.

Christine wrote:

Hi evey24,

Welcome to Expat-blog! :)

I'm sure you will find lots of new contacts on the site.

hi, Christine!

Yeah, I noticed.  Thanks much and hope to be friend with you.  Take care always.:)

Hi everybody :)

Im Noemi Dacquil Kawik. Living in Poland, from now on i would like to meet filipino friends here Poland!!! Here is my email. [email protected]/[email protected]

Looking forward/ Best regards,

Noemi

hi im dynaliza im looking for a filipina women who lives in poland.hope i can find a friend here.have a nice evening to everyone.

hello car,

where do you live in Poland:)

Warm greetings! To all Filipino friends out there in Poland.

I and some of my Filipino friends here in the Philippines will be working in Poland by next year. We were hired through manpower agency. I'd like to have some friends there so that i could ask about life in Poland and other things to survive from my work. I hope you can enlighten me. If you have a yahoo messenger you or facebook please add me up, [email protected]. thanks! and God bless ya'll.

Hi guys, how are u doing? I'm in Swidnica Poland at the moment for a holiday.. I would like to meet some kababayan in here., specially not so plenty of us in living or visiting Poland so often.. Lets keep in contact guys.. Here's my Polish number +48503714953.. I hope to here from you all !!!

Hi all, i might be in Poland on second week of August. Anyone who knows any job posting near Gdansk? Please advise so i can prolong my 2 weeks stay if a job is given to me :)

Many thanks.

joyfullness, send me an email [email protected]

hi carleen am living in warsaw if your interested you can message me :)

Hi atiam,

Please note that this thread is a year old. ;)

Regards,

David.

A year old and still active! :D

For Filipinos in Poland, you can visit http:// pinoysinpoland.info

HI H R U I AM MOSTLY TRAVILING YOUR PLACE AND KONON WATCZ COZ OF MY BUSINESS CAN U WITH ME BE GOOD FRIENDTHX

masoomrana1 wrote:

HI H R U I AM MOSTLY TRAVILING YOUR PLACE AND KONON WATCZ COZ OF MY BUSINESS CAN U WITH ME BE GOOD FRIENDTHX

Welcome to the forum.
Could you please not post in uppercase as it is considered to be rude and  the same as shouting art someone. Thank you

hi charlene in Ana also living in Poland and wanted to be you friend can you give me your name