Chiropractor

Hello everyone.
Does anyone know of any Chiropractor who makes house visits in Qawra area. I require one but it seems there is no one when you need one.
Thanks and any help apreciated.

doctorsara wrote:

Hello everyone.
Does anyone know of any Chiropractor who makes house visits in Qawra area. I require one but it seems there is no one when you need one.
Thanks and any help apreciated.

Hello Dr.Sara, there is one very efficient chiropractor operating from Buggibba near the bugibba hotel. He makes home visits as well.  Since you are nearby to buggibba you can try him.
My mother in law had this lower back pain and was on 3 pain killers daily for the last few months. After the First session of treatment itself she stopped those painkillers.  I was skeptic before and was scared as well but seeing the simple relaxing exercises and adjustments he made, now I understand how helpful it was.
I can PM his number if you like since it is not allowed to publish phone numbers here I believe.
Thanks.

Dear Pare,

I'd be thankful if you send me his number on a PM too! Many thanks!

Dear Pare:

I've just arrived from Spain and I need to continue my osteopathic treatment. Could you send me the number of that kiropractic you said? Thank you very much! :)

Similar story here, I'd be really grateful if you send us his contacts, thanks a lot!

Hello dear Pare, Can you please pass the contact number of the chiropractor to me too. I would be very thankful as I am really in need of it. Thank you.

Hi all,
Sorry for the delay in writing. The number for the Chiropractor is *** Call him and hope this will be helpful.

Thanks dear!

Well, I tried the Chiropractor and I must say that I am really thankful to his magical touch. Myself being a doctor and I was suffering from a painful knee for sometime now.  Didn't show anything on xray and doppler was inconclusive. 
After this Chiropractor's first visit I already stopped my painkillers and the exercises he recommended has improved my condition. 
I highly recommend him and apreciate his efforts to treat people. 
I will surely update here further for others to know about my development  on his next visit hopefully.

Hi, I called him at my place in Qawra and he charges 29euros. Very decent person, soft spoken, probably from India but I didn't ask. You have to call and talk to him or write a sms describing your problems etc. I have appointment set for the next 4 fridays at 8pm at my place. Thanks and best regards sara.

Hi all,
Just updating on my chiropractic treatment.  Second visit and my knee pain is almost gone and I have stopped my analgesics altogether and feel much better already. I will continue my therapy for couple of sessions more. Will surely update next friday as well.

xemxija wrote:

Hello Doctor Sara, thanks for the input and I called him yesterday for shoulder pain and yes he is good and I will also recommend him to my friends.

You are most welcome dear!!!  and yes I must say he is doing a good service.

Just updating on my treatment with the Chiropractor. Yes, my condition is lot better, thanks and I will  recommend him to my colleagues in Matar Dei hospital.

Hi everyone, by seeing the comments I think I will also try the therapy. I have mild to acute (sometime) pain in my back and I want to see if the chiropractor can help me out.

Hello,
I recommend this chiropractor.  I have bden suffering for dome gime now with lower back pain and after the first visit I already feel much better. I'm impressed with the gentle painless adjustments he made to aligne my spine. Will go again soon.

Hi all, Just wondering if the chiropractic treatment is similar to massages or muscle relaxation. I m thinking to get one but I still don't have an easy feeling about it.  Any input highly apreciated. Thanks in advance.

knowles wrote:
stevies wrote:

Hi all, Just wondering if the chiropractic treatment is similar to massages or muscle relaxation. I m thinking to get one but I still don't have an easy feeling about it.  Any input highly apreciated. Thanks in advance.

No its not similar to any of that.  Its a completely different feeling. I felt so good hearing my spine click.

Oh yes it is a different feeling altogether hearing the spine click.  I felt couple of inches taller and lighter after that.

Thanks for the tip and I think I m gonna take the plunge soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh sorry for the delay. I seldom log-in to this site.
Sorry for the delay.
Hope you called the chiropractor.

Greetings and good day. Just would like to post a brief comment on the Chiropractic treatment I had yesterday.  I had an acute pain in the back whenever I use to pick up anything and after the adjustment from the Chiropractor I can say for sure that the pain has somehow disappeared.  I really recommend him to anyone seeking treatment for pain.  This post is to oblige him. Thanks.

I have chronic lower back pain and pain below the knee

NHS in the UK did not help very much so have booked an appointment with the chiropractor for 8.pm tonight.

I will update the results of his treatment tomorrow.

xemxija wrote:
Nick111 wrote:

I have chronic lower back pain and pain below the knee

NHS in the UK did not help very much so have booked an appointment with the chiropractor for 8.pm tonight.

I will update the results of his treatment tomorrow.

Sorry for not updating on my earlier appointments.  Completely forgot.  I had severe pain in my shoulder but it turned out that actual pain was in my knee.  After the second therapy the shoulder pain was gone and the pain in the knee became evident.  Third therapy was just treating the knee and now I feel much better than before.  I hope next week this pain will also disappear.

The entire  body system is interconnected.  There are cases where the pain appears to be in a certain part of the body but the actual pain signal generates from different part.

Hi all,
A new wing will be open soon in Mater Dei which will also include various forms of Alternative treatments including Chiropractic.  Hope this will be helpful to patients in Malta.

Yes, I think it will be set next to the chinese medicine section. The timeline seems to be by January 2015.  Infact there was some discussion today with Dr. Azzopardi on this.  Hope it will be beneficial to the public.

Hi,  just wanted to thank the Chiropractor for his treatment and service  and help he provided at the hospital.last week.  I would say he is quite helpful

If you are talking about Dr Zidan, he is not a Chiropracter , he is an Osteopath and yes he is a good person and good at his Job.
I called him and he came all the way from Buggiba to sort out my lower back at home.

Hello,
please what exactly is the difference between an osteopath and a chiropractor? Thank you.

1. Osteopaths and chiropractors utilize similar diagnostic techniques, namely palpation and observation. They are also aided by scientific data such as MRI scans, urine tests, blood tests, and X-rays.

2. Osteopaths manipulate bones because they believe that by manipulating bones they can trigger the bodys self-healing mechanism and alleviate pain, discomfort, and even diseases throughout the body.

3. Chiropractors, on the other hand, focus on the spinal column and vertebrae in order to cure illnesses. By adjusting the vertebrae in the proper alignment, chiropractors can provide relief to body pain.

4. Osteopaths employ a wider range of techniques in manipulating bones, and have been known to cure digestive and respiratory diseases as well.

Yes thanks again.

Just wanted to thanks the Chiropractor for his out of his way assistance at the hospital yesterday.  Thanks.

Hi there,

as 5 different accounts with the same IP started an unpleasant game here, well, I'll ban everyone who used that IP

and I close this thread

Closed