British Female Teacher in Ajman wanting to make new friends

Hello Pari,

Rai here , nice to meet you and nice to see you. Been here for 9 years, not much of a party animal :) but love to go places. I live in dubai. If you need any info let me know.

Thank You and have wonderful days ahead.

Regards
Rai

Ohh this a very old post, i am new here :)

Dear ,
Iam ready to help and make you as a good friend

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

I live in Dubai since past 25 years and love Dubai. Any help required in understanding about Dubai , would be available. I am a business man and run a large company called Technosat. Feel free to call me at ***********. Irshad

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Your phone number has been removed for your own security

thankyou irshad that is very kind....ill add you to my network...

Hi friend good morning how r u doing this days.. I'm fro Dubai.. Hope to see ur reply

still looking for platonic friends

Hi.
nice to welcome you. i am also new & looking for friends
please contact me on *** . I am on Whats app also

Hope to see you soon.

mohit

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Yeah right....and once you put your mobile phone number you really think a woman/lady is calling you?

may be . not sure

happyhour wrote:

Yeah right....and once you put your mobile phone number you really think a woman/lady is calling you?

:lol:

Ha ha ha.... Very interesting.. I am jedi from lahore pakistan.. It was the same when i was new here.. Anyways. It would be great if have a chance to meet you. We can plan for visit nice places in dubai and surrounding...

Best regards.

Jedi

good evening , how are you to day teacher ? i hope you pass good day ? i am looking friends also for developed my language English and looking new culture

i would like to be your friend.

kindly contact me if interested.

Hi

You can text me ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

HI, I came across your post on the website. I'm male 32. An educated guy, Software Engineer - UI as profession.
I'm also looking a great companion to spend a great time, obviously in a good and respectful way. I'm mature and know how to respect a lady. I'm an easy going person and let people feel comfortable with me always. I always try my best to let people enjoy my company. I love to go out, love to drive, swimming, cricket. Such a person who never tired :D
It would be great to have a nice personality always. If you think it really sound great and genuine, just get back to me and you are most welcome to ask anything.
Cheers

Hi, this looks like a good blog to post my intro in!
My name's Farah and I have recently moved to Ajman. Looking to make female friends.  Coffee/movies/dinner/sight seeing/drinks anyone?

Hi Arzu I am in Ajman too not far from Fairmount..

hi ... how are you ? do you still in ajman ?

Do I live in Ajman..? Is that what you asked me?

Hei how are u so far..

Op all is good.. would love to be your friend... catch me on email.. ***

We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Just ring on xxx. ....we will meet

Hi pari
This country is fantastic hope you enjoy living here.
I am here from 11 yrs and i love uae.
Last month i shifted to ajman and i like this place.

Regards
Shanz

4 years later still looking to build my friendship network

Hi would you like to be my friend ?

Sure I love to network

As a general reminder to all posters, please take care when arranging to meet strangers from the internet.
A profile is what a poster wants you to know, not necessarily the truth.

Arrange meeting in a public place and take all the usual safety measures.

hi sorry i have been away from this site since i left that message on that topic, well i would like to know more about you.

May i know your hobbies ? what you do for living ?

Salam
How are you. My name is hussien and I am iranian. I hope we arrang meting for coffee.
Waiting for your reply.
Take care

Let's try to make a group of like minded people. I have been living in Ajman for the last 5 years. I like Ajman though still have a very limited people on my friend list.

hie there

Its just sweet chance , i saw  afew line  written by u,  that u feel bored there in Ajman  and u feel like to get out such frozen life, I am in Alain if u know about uae Alain is about 120 km from Ajman , have nice and new car with me if u like  i can come ther e pick u up and drive different areas ph uae

*** my watsapp

Moderated by Priscilla 4 years ago
Reason : do not post your personal contact details on the forum

Hi can we talk over phone or WhatsApp ***

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

@Lones hi dear I'm in ajman

Hello Syed.

Kindly note that the last post of this thread is from 2021 and there has not been any activity since!

I invite you to participate in more active threads on the Ajman forum.

Thanks,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed