British Female Teacher looking to make new friends

Hi all I am a british female teacher wanting to make new friends I live in ajman

Hi Pari1,

A longer introduction and telling us more about your hobbies and interest might help you enlarge your friend network. Thank you! :)

Regards,

David.

Expat-blog team.

Hey hope your well I'm from uk too. How long you been living in Ajman and how you finding life in Ajman.

I have been here for 9 mths now and I think once I got over the homesickness I began to settle. I don't drive so kind of restricted in where I can go what about you where abouts are you and what do you do

Hello "Teacher" This is Fadi, 27, Lebanese.
wish to get chance and be on ur friendship list :)

[Moderated: pls understand that Expat.com is not a dating website]

hellooo

hello my dear bueautifull lady, i would like to know u more

Hey whats up, Lived part of my life in Britain.. Will like to know you better

Hi!! Im Alex from Barcelona! Im moving to dubai in one week. Im looking for a english teacher. My english is not good! I've been living in Bristol and Cardiff last year and a half. I'm looking for a english teacher and to make a new friends!
This is my email. xxx
I would like to be in touch with you. Sorry about my english! ;)

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Cool..i will email you nw

hi there. I am living in dubai. It has very pleasent weather.

Hi. Nice to meet you. I love English language and I am an English teacher too

Hi. Hope you are doing well. I am also looking some new faces in my life . Feel free to contact me if interested

Hi,
Welcome to you. We leave in Dubai. If you like to join us please lets know to get to know Each other.

TAKE CARE,
Miranda

Hi want to learn spoken English with friends this is my goal for many time i hope i can reach it  for that i hope u accept me
see u soon

Totally understand where you coming from with this. Place could get lonely sometimes.

hi how are my name azan if like we can be friend i intersting to get new friend

Hi
Are you still looking for friends ?
Are you still in Ajman

we can never have enough friends (platonic) only

hi

gopivirk wrote:

hi

Dude, the last post in this thread was a year ago and dating attempts aren't allowed on the forums, perhaps something you could keep in mind for the future.

hi this is max, i am looking somewone who can be my freind
if your intrested,please contact on my emil id ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security