I want to study fsc and I want your advice pls

hello. I want to study fsc and I want your advice about it and I want to talk to you about it.. I might need some tuitions !

Hi seaarraah,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread as from your post on the Riyadh Forum for better visibility and interaction :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

fsc? What would that mean; can you be more specific please?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

FSC = Grade 12 @ Pakistani Education System.

@OP You only chance is one of the Pakistani Schools, which ironically are known for A-Levels rather than FSC.

seaarraah wrote:

hello. I want to study fsc and I want your advice about it and I want to talk to you about it.. I might need some tuitions !

Please be more specific. What exactly do you need help with? If you're looking for tutors, you can find someone in Hara may be.

TheLegendLeads wrote:

It is second stage of secondary education (aka higher secondary education) with science as major in Pakistan - equivalent of GCE advanced level.

I'm sure she meant something else. She was born in 1980. Why would a 33 yrs old saudi person be interested in a Pakistani curriculum secondary school education?

TheLegendLeads wrote:

I'm sure she meant something else. She was born in 1980. Why would a 33 yrs old saudi person be interested in a Pakistani curriculum secondary school education?

I guess she never finished high school?  FSc is most definitely the colloquial way to refer to the last 2 years of secondary education (science track) in Pakistan.  It stands for Faculty of Science.

EDIT: Oh wait, I missed the part where you said she is Saudi.  Is she really?  Well if she is Saudi, I don't know.  Perhaps she is a Saudi citizen of Pakistani origin?  I mean, no one who actually wants to learn should want to get the Saudi high school diploma... it is c r a p.

seaarraah, contact the Pakistani School in Riyadh and ask them.  They are the only ones who can guide you.  They won't let you attend probably (and I doubt you want to attend high school with a bunch of teenagers), but I know it is possible to write the FSc exams as a private candidate.  Ask them how to register to do that, get all the textbooks, syllabi, etc.  And then get tutors for subjects you need help with.  You will take the board exams at the school when they are given every May/June.

In the meantime, you can get the syllabi straight from the website of the Board of Education: www.fbise.edu.pk

salman108 wrote:

FSC = Grade 12 @ Pakistani Education System.

@OP You only chance is one of the Pakistani Schools, which ironically are known for A-Levels rather than FSC.

Which schools are those?  Can you name them?  You do know that the main Pakistani school in each Saudi city uses the Pakistani curriculum, don't you?