The florist at an phu

Hey , I am wondering if somebody might be able to tell me the name of the florist shop that is directly opposite the an phu supermarket and Australian International School?
Do they have a website?

Thanks
P

Hi,
Sorry because i only know flower road is Ho Thi Ky in district 10.
have many kind of flowers for you choose. they really sell a lot of flower there.

cheers,

Why don't you try to go there?

charmavietnam wrote:

Why don't you try to go there?

I was thinking the same - he knows exactly where it is. Would seem the logical thing to do, to me. And if they have a website, it will surely show up in a Google search. Maybe Pete wants one of us to go over there, check it, and report back to him here? :blink:

Yeah, some new members believes, so many old members has no job :D So they try to 'help' some engagements!

saigonmonkey wrote:

I was thinking the same - he knows exactly where it is. Would seem the logical thing to do, to me. And if they have a website, it will surely show up in a Google search. Maybe Pete wants one of us to go over there, check it, and report back to him here? :blink:

Oh, he is not yet here. May be want to collect some info before he land.Possibly about vacancy in that Australian school :D

All I wanted to know was the name ... Which is Tigon flowers... So I am all sorted.....now but thanks for your replies
Peter