Hi every Blorer! New in Bangalore! Seeking for the clue

Hi everybody,

I am Steven, I come from Europe and I am moving to Bangalore next month. The last ten years I have lived and worked in many places Europe, Middle East, South East Asia, but never in India. As a new comer, I am interested in everything (life style, cost of living, accommodation, expat clubs etc.) Everything that is on the mind of an expat when he/she relocates to live and work.

This forum has helped me a lot in the past for such information. I have visited various topics and posts regarding Bangalore, but it looks like just a few info is available. Actually, I had the impression that the expat members of Bangalore Expat.com are not that many, or are not very active.

I would be grateful if you could contact me either in public, or by pm to give me an idea of living in Blore.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers! :)

Hi Steven,

I suggest you to read articles on the Life in India guide this might help in preparing your project.

I invite you to read topics on the Bangalore forum where this might find some more information shared by members. :)

Thank you,

David.

Hi Steven,

You put your message too late for me. I was in Ho Chi Minh to open the branch office for my travel agency and I just returned back to Bangalore from Ho Chi Minh yesterday. I could have met up with you there and given you the advise you wanted on Bangalore.

I look forward in meeting you in Bangalore and you always welcome to Skype with me or talk to me on viber for any information on Bangalore.

Cheers
Terence

Hi Steven,

If you need any info you can ping me. i'm from bangalore.

-
Likith

Hi Steven,

Send me a PM. I'd be happy to help.

Best regards,

Somesh.

What r u looking for ? Housing ? I have a couple of options. For the rest, will meet and speak to you when you are here. -- Indira

Hi Steven, good to hear that you are going to be in Bangalore. Like any place in India, it's got it's good & bad points. I live in B'lore & would be happy to be of any help to you with regards to you settling here. Look forward to hearing from you, Regards, Sibu.

Oh, so nice of you! All of you!

It's great to have some contacts that they can give you an insight of the city.

Thank you all !