Coming to Bangalore for 6 month work assignment in January

Hi-

I will be on work assignment in Bangalore for 6 months starting in January.  Interested in learning about daily life in Bangalore particularly health & safety before I arrive.

When I arrive, I am interested in meeting people who are social, go out for an occasional dinner and perhaps some sightseeing on the weekends.

Looking forward to hearing your "life in Bangalore tips"

Pani

Hi Pani,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Thank you for this introduction.

I wish you get lots of new contacts here. Do not hesitate to share your experience with us on the forum Bangalore.

Thank you.
Christine

Hay pani if u need any assistance or help u can contact me.

Welcome to Bangalore, Pani :)

Do let me know when you are in Bangalore then we can meet up with lots of like minded people for dinner, drinks and sight seeing  and also you will have the privilege to attend our most happening fashion shows, club parties and outdoor tours for expats in Bangalore.

Stay connected.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers
Sebastin

Welcome to Bangalore, Pani. I am a Bangalorean, and though I don't stay in Bangalore anymore, it will be great to meet up when I am there.

- Cheers,
  Karthik

Hi ,

I am socialite in Banglore...do email me at ++++ when u arrive here..

Regards

Wasim

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Yeah going to a new place is like you need to know everything, otherwise will face some problems also,And if you have firends their than it will be easy to survive. :cheers: