Satellite tv with true sports for NFL games

Hello, is there any Satellite TV providers in Vietnam that have True Sports channel for NFL games?

Thank you

lostvietdreamer wrote:

Hello, is there any Satellite TV providers in Vietnam that have True Sports channel for NFL games?

Thank you

I don't think so because most sports channels just have soccer.  I've haven't seen an NFL game shown on any television whether cable or satellite in Vietnam.  Might be because the viewing audience would be only American expats who like football...and there's like what....20 of us here?

Hi Dao, thank you, that is what I thought. It seems like a lot of folks from the USA have left Vietnam the last few years. There use to be a softball league in HCMC with 5 teams but the  last entry on the website is late 2011.

There are a few USA folks in Vung Tau, some in the oil business, a couple retired and maybe some teachers but I don't think there is any central hang out place.

I just picked up the telephone number of a TV satellite company from a bar where I saw some sports from True TV (they showed 4 NFL games in Thailand every Monday along with the Monday and Thursday night games) that I believe is out of Hong Kong. If I find something I will let you know.