Job Offer in Muscat and living expenses

Hi All,
i got an offer to work in muscat. the salary is 1200 OMR/mth(30 days leave + air fare for family + Car + Petrol + Phone).

Is it enough to live for a couple in muscat. what are the saving potentials i.e how much can i save at a moderate life style.

Secondly where to live in muscat as my office is in Rusayl Industrial Estate Muscat and want to minimize the rentals as i will have a car so living at a distance will not be problem.

Kindly advice as i will accept the offer based on your valuable inputs

Thanks in Advance

Hi  shrirahul,

Welcome to expat-blog!

Please feel free to go read some topics on the Cost of living in Muscat forum, this might help you to get more in formation. :)

Thank you,

David.

I got work offer in Oman & I got 850 OMR/Month.
I want living + food with all the access of living at Rusayl, Muscat,Oman as minimum as rent near to Arabian Industies Manufacturing LLC as walking distance.
Please give me an urgent reply.

binenpatel wrote:

I got work offer in Oman & I got 850 OMR/Month.
I want living + food with all the access of living at Rusayl, Muscat,Oman as minimum as rent near to Arabian Industies Manufacturing LLC as walking distance.
Please give me an urgent reply.

Please refer to Cost of Living at Oman threat and you'll get all your answers.

Please note that Arabian Industries Manufacturing LLC is located at Russayl Industrial area and there is no residential apartments / villas available at walking distance. The closest residential area is either Mawaleh, or Russayl itself which is approximately 10 to 15 minutes drive away from your workplace.