Looking for French speaker to hold EnglishFrench conversation exchange

HHi..I m an  older guy 40-50s from Ireland and  speak English   I am now  in the Carcassonne area.I am   seeking French Conversation with  native French speaker in exchange for help with your English Conversation.. Would like  to meet over food ,  cup of coffee or just a walk about through the  market/shopping area of  Carcassonne .Do you know any French person who would like to practise  their  English this  way..  Bernard

Hi Bernard,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

I suggest you post an advert in the Language Exchange in Nice please as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

thanks  Maximillien...I ve done that just now   thank you  for  your  help..j ai la deja  fait...Bernard

Bonjour Berdowd!!

I'm actually looking for english exchange ;)

As you can see on my profile i'm native french speaker

Feel free to contact me, coffee every now and again sounds good

I'm based in Nice

Not to keen on giving my number since never met you but i don't mind fixing an appointment for instance Place Massena or The Negresco or any other popular site where would be easy for you to find

Bonne journée !! ;)

Hi Sandra,

Welcome on board ;)

Please note that you can post an advert in the Language Exchange in Nice section too :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hi everybody,I am an Irish woman from Dublin and I would like to meet some French people for french conversation in exchange for english conversation We could meet up for a cup of coffee or if you have any other suggestions I would be happy to hear from you

Regards
Maria

Am also speaking english and wish i can keep my accent thats why i keep on ..

Hello Maria
I am French from Brittany, I have moved to Nice in January. I have lived 5 years in Dublin, and I really enjoy meeting Irish people and speaking English. I am 50 years old and married, and you ?
what are you doing in Nice ?
talk to you soon,

I live in bordeaux and I available if you want to share conversation in french and english languge.

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]