Looking for a friends In Nice and around.

Hi Everyone
I'm looking for friends in Nice or close to this city.
I'm 23 years old girl, student leaving in Centrum of Nice since September. I'm looking for a friendly, fun people, espacially girls. I speak english and a little french.
Perhaps someone knows any websites or some nice pleaces where I could get to know some cool people. It's always great,to meet new people. Please let me know. Thanks. Greetings

Welcome to Expat.com BetiX!

Harmonie.:)

Thank you. Very cool blog. Hope it will help me a little :)

Hello Betix I can give you all advice you need...

Hello ! I just moved here 3 weeks ago and Im sick of my own company ! Im 21 year old girl from scotland and know very little french. Im aupairing at the moment so i have spent the last 3 weeks with 2 babys. I would love to make some new friends :) Jude

Hiii Jude.
I can't believe, that I just found your message. I was checking my mail box and I found you message in SPAM. If you still want to meet, please let me know then. You have a facebook maybe? Greetings

Are you still in Nice? Here one Finnish girl is dying to meet some people in nice!

Yes, if anybody still want to mee some new friends, let me know. It's nice to get to know new poeple.

I'm not sure if Expat.com does anything particular, but internations is a reasonably widely oriented website. They organise evenings and get togethers in Nice and Monaco. I need to get out of the office as well to meet some more people in Nice, although working in monaco keeps one's focus off a bit.

Hi everybody !

I hope you've found some "Nice" people to talk with ! If you need any help, I'm there! (administration, any questions about France, and the rest...).

I hope also you enjoy France!

Bye

Sandrew

[Moderated: Expat.com is not a dating website]

Tu peut se inscrire sur onvasortir.fr pour faire de choisse avec de jaunes pas de recontres mais simplement mange ensemble au sortir .Moi je me inscrire ce vrais je ne suis souvant sur cette site ,mais une sugestion.

Hello nowy2307 > you should please write in English in the English speaking forum. Thank you.

Hey girls-I'm zdenka and been here for 3 weeks if u girls wanna meet or anything please let me know-I'm defo up to meeting somebody!!!!!!!!!!

hi Betix I am Aymen from Tunisia & I living in uae. Nice to add you as Friend
kindest regards
Aymen

[Moderated: off topic]

hi am also moved to nice in sep and es i would like to meet new people am in the old town of nice

Hey Zdenka!
Sure! I don't normally check this site. Do you have FB? It's always easier to reache me by FB.
Grettings B

Hey,
I would like to join as well for some fun gathering in Nice, I speak english. Connect me on fb @ Ragesh Hajela.
Cheers!

Witam narescie ktos z polski sie tu zapisal  nazywam sie marian  ligmanowski mozesz mnie znalesc na fb :whistle:

@ nowy2307: English please :)

Hi,
I am going to start my French lessons next week in Nice so if you want to go for coffee or something let me know. :) I live in Bandol now but I am moving to Nice on November.

July

Hi Paqui,
Thanks for the info. By any chance you know the name of the Latino group that you mentioned on your reply. :)

Paqui,

Gracias por la info! ya contacte a Victor. :) que tengas un excelente dia!

Hey jude
Where bout are you in nice ?
I moved here with my partner who works at sbm in monaco and I'm. In the house on my own all day with my 2 year old my french  is a mess and I get so bored.. how old are you baby's ? Be great too get too know eachother if your close by ☺
hope too  hear from you
Kimberley

Hi Guys/Girls, I've been in Nice(Cannes) 1 month now, don't speak French and would like to meet up with some English speaking people (from all walks of life).  Looking to meet up for coffee, drinks, lunch, outings, local exploring, ext... hope to hear from you soon :)

Hi Nico,
I'll be in Nice from Jan 20 to 26st to check out the area. I am hoping to move there (or Turkey)  soon but would like to have a feel of the area and check out the possibilities. Been to Paris a few times, but never Nice. I like to travel, read, meet people. I am from New York. If you would like to meet that would be nice…

Irene