Salary after tax

redmik wrote:
coxf0001 wrote:

Talking of Torrents, the ones I tried yesterday are saying unavailable....Have I reached a download limit??!!

Depends on many things like your contract. Does that have a limit?

I also find, sometimes that some of my links cannot be made, whereas others can be so I put that down to the vagaries of living here and Malta servers.
Now, I would be interested in how the system works out here in terms of routing etc.
I have no doubt some people can let me know.
In particular regarding accessing Eurosport player (Europe) and FilmOn.
Thanks.

After seeing the post on the Melita thread, it seems I do have a limit but I've never reached it but then I have never been at home so much watching downloads. I just wondered what happens when you reach it. The unavailablility has only happened when there were only a couple of seeders but these torrents have loads???

despite Go and Melita statements of unlimited downloads there is a limit - a reasonable one IMHO - and if you breach it they will not disconnect you but will apply a "throttle back" on your speed.

toonarmy9752 wrote:

despite Go and Melita statements of unlimited downloads there is a limit - a reasonable one IMHO - and if you breach it they will not disconnect you but will apply a "throttle back" on your speed.

It's started working now! Perhaps as it's the begining of the month? Who knows, I'm just relieved!

Hi all,

Please note that some off topic posts have been moved from the thread.

Thanks
Armand

HI, what deductions would be taken out of 950/1000 euros per month?

stef88 wrote:

You can use the Social Security Contributions Calculator HERE.

Cheerio,
Antonio

mantonas wrote:
stef88 wrote:

You can use the Social Security Contributions Calculator HERE.

Cheerio,
Antonio

This is even better

Thanks, well we are married, but also have a child so would we be parent or.married?

If you're married, then it's calculated with married rates. Would only be parent rate if you were a single parent.