Any one teaching english in Da Lat?

Just wondering if anyone is teaching in Da Lat. Language schools or regular schools. I have visited there twice and really enjoyed the place.

I know some people who teaches English in Dalat. The average rate is $10/hour. I think so.

Vutran wrote:

I know some people who teaches English in Dalat. The average rate is $10/hour. I think so.

Great,
Please pass along my email.  I would love to teach in Dalat.  Sgt.Ron.Gann@gmail.com

have you found anything yet? we r also considering to move there, and my husband wants to find English teaching job.

Miko_Suzi wrote:

have you found anything yet? we r also considering to move there, and my husband wants to find English teaching job.

I am going to spend a few days passing out my CV there next week.

which one is that? is it university or AMA? do you have any review for these places?

I've been in university so I have no idea what is going on there. I had learned one course at AMA and I think this center is a good place for foreigners. Also you can open private classes to teach English.

Dear ancientpathos and Miko_Suzi,

Dalat is my hometown. In this weekend, I will comeback to Dalat. If both of you need some help, feel free to contact with me. I know Dalat, and can speak Vietnamese and a little bit English. So, I think I can help you to find an English teaching job in here.

My phone number is: 0975 443 nine three seven.

Hope to have a coffee with both of you in DaLat.
Thanh.

I think Dalat University and Yersin University are looking for English teachers. AMA is good Language Center in Dalat, too.

You can contact with triples of them for recruiting.

Or I think you can open new private language center in Dalat because not much language centers in there but students increase year by year and many Dalat officers need to find where they can study English for improving English.