Is there anyone to play golf togther?

Hello everyone~

I am Charlie from Seoul and a newbie here in PMH,HCM.
Looking for buddies to play golf together.
My handy is quite bad nearly 100~!
Let's make a good friendship and have fun together...
Pls text me 0934917580 if you like..

Have you ever played in Thu Duc Golf & Country club before, why don't you try to play here, You may find a suitable newbie like you! Truong Xuan-  [email protected]

Hello sunnysidesaigon.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Your discussion has been redirected to the Ho Chi Minh City forum for better interaction. This might help you in obtaining more responses from members around the region!

Thank you.

Karen :)

Hey Charlie,
I am moving to HCMC in Nov and I am bringing my golf clubs, I played at Long Thanh Golf course last year, it was really well maintained. When I get to Vietnam I will golf with you. I am not great either, i just like to get out and enjoy the weather and try to improve my game.
Don.

Hey Charlie, I believe there is a Korean screen golf center called Screen Golf Cafe in D.3.  I've been wanting to go check it out, but didn't want to play alone.  I also don't have clubs and don't know if they have them available?  Maybe we can check that out.

Cheers!

Casey

Thanks buddies for your kind tips~!

If you are interested in playing there is a couple groups that play
one is called SLAGS and the other is BAR WARS social event
Now BARWARS is alot of fun and its played once a month, and they change courses every month, contact person below if interested in joining as they have several teams that play and are always interested in new players to join in the fun

[email protected]
Craig Brogan
BROGOLFER
+84 909 273 997

skads wrote:

If you are interested in playing there is a couple groups that play
one is called SLAGS and the other is BAR WARS social event
Now BARWARS is alot of fun and its played once a month, and they change courses every month, contact person below if interested in joining as they have several teams that play and are always interested in new players to join in the fun

[email protected]
Craig Brogan
BROGOLFER
+84 909 273 997

Thank you......
Sounds likena fun groupnto join....

Just talked with Craig. Thanks for your help!
Have a good day~

the Next BARWARS event is being played at VGCC on the 17th september 2013
contact craig for inforamtion
events[at]brogolfer.com if interested
Craig Brogan
BROGOLFER
+84 909 273 997

Will be back in September and would love to play, especially with someone who has a better handi then me! ;=) PM me and I will give you my email address so we can stay in touch

you can get in touch with Craig at Brogolf as he organizes everything

Thanks moocho!

I can't play golf :lol:
but I like to drink and talk.

Francis,
   Did you think we were talking about playing golf? With a 100 handicap no one is playing golf! :=)