My teacher is american

hello everybody, my teacher is american, he is teaching is duong minh school, and he teach so much, if anyone want to learn with him , 750000/1,5 hours, connect my skype: lan.lysong

Your teacher is working at a school and is unable to find more work by himself ? I know a fair few people who have or did work there and all of them get more work than they need, without the help of students advertising for them.
I'd question his ability if he can't find work of his on back.

He better be good, because that isn't a cheap rate.

sorry, i think u are looking enviously, my teacher is so kind, he is really to help me ,i can go his home and he is really to welcome and help me improve my enhlish, i am really to thank him so much, and i think i can help him look for student, it is easy for me, because im vietnamese,sr,and u are jealous

all his help is free, and i thank him so much, he is good friend,and i will be really to him,

Yen oi!
I am po tay with you!:D

should get your teacher to look through your postings for grammar and spelling errors.
may work against him :(

hELLnoi wrote:

should get your teacher to look through your postings for grammar and spelling errors.
may work against him :(

:lol:

Yen I thought you said you were an English and Vietnamese teacher.
Man you must have lots of money to pay that rate.

khanh44 wrote:

Correction.
she is Vietnamese and English Tutor.
and many things FREE.
You are jealous!
(teachers don't make so much as tutors)

charmavietnam wrote:

Yen oi!

Care to join in to learn to write properly in FULL English OR Viet.
:P

hELLnoi wrote:
khanh44 wrote:

Correction.
she is Vietnamese and English Tutor.
and many things FREE.
You are jealous!
(teachers don't make so much as tutors)

charmavietnam wrote:

Yen oi!

:P

:D

hELLnoi wrote:

I was in search of a bilingual teacher long time...!!! :D But persons who I met don't know exactly how many alphabets are there in English or in Vietnamese!:D Now am in a dilemma, do I need to learn or not?

gossip

you have free time

hello
I am looking for an English teacher for my daughter an ...me. Can you help me. Thanks a lot !

Hoa Lệ.

u is looking for Vietnamese or native English teacher? if u want o find native English teacher, i have no way, but Vietnamese teacher is ok, because i am Vietnamese teacher, but i am living in ho chi minh city

Welcome!
You can post a free ad in the > Classifieds> Classes> Language classes section  :)

Hoa Le wrote:

hello
I am looking for an English teacher for my daughter an ...me. Can you help me. Thanks a lot !
Hoa Lệ.