Meeting new people in august

Hi everyone,

My name is Mathilde, I'm 21 and I'm planning to come for a whole year internship in Dublin from January 2014, therefore I wanted to come visit a bit before Dublin and make some contacts.

I'll be so staying the two last weeks of August in Dublin.
A friend is hosting me, however, he's working all day long and don't have really much time for me so I'll kinda be alone there for two week.

Then, I wanted to meet some people to maybe visit a bit Dublin, have a coffee, a beer, a lunch or just a chat in a coffee.
I'm very friendly and don't really like the idea of spending two weeks alone there :)

If someone is interested in meeting a nice French-travelling girl, just send me an email !!! :)

( mathilde. paus [at] g m a i l . c o m )

Thank you very much in advance and have a nice day !!

Mathilde.

Hi Mathilde!

Welcome to Expat.com!
Hope the forum will provide you new contacts asap ;)

Regards
Armand

Hey!

I'm not sure if I can be around all of the time but I can definitely try to take two or three days to have a coffee and show you around if you like?:)

I can also see if any of my friends are around and introduce you to them too.

Alli

Hey Alli !
Thank you very much ! That's so nice of you ! Of course I wouldn't take all your time ahah, but if we can even just one day have a coffee or so, that would be super great :)
Can't wait to meet people there :)

Thanks again,
M.

I will email you now so you have my email address :)

Alli

Hey,

C'est avec plaisir de prendre un café ou passer une soirée avec toi (deux mathilde qui se rencontre haha) :) Tiens moi au courant je suis sur Dublin encore 12 jours! Bye xoxo

Salut!
Si tu veux aller prendre un verre ou just visiter un peu, fais-moi signe!